cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Activision Support

Highlighted

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Help! I am having the worst time navigating and trying to figure out who I can speak to about my lost save data. I went to bed with over 50% complete and still have the achievements on my Xbox showing that I was further in the game then when I woke up this morning. Now I'm only at 32% and I worked really hard to get to where I was at. I spent a lot of free time and now today is my day to return back to work. I'm just very disappointed and even more frustrated that I can't seem to find anyone to talk to about this or email anybody. Someone please point me in the right direction.

RaikouRose
1 REPLY

Re: Spyro Reignited Trilogy

in reply to RaikouRose

Yeah, a lot of us have posted about this here over the last month or so. Many of us, including myself, have chatted with support agents (twice for me) who haven't done squat. They directed me to Microsoft for a refund (makes no sense, they're not responsible) who obviously denied my request. My case is still pending a higher level of support with Activision, but I'm overdue a response as it's been much longer than the expected time they gave me.

This game breaking bug makes the game broken and unplayable, and I personally want a refund. As you said, a lot of time was lost and that can't be repaid. Nor can you truly enjoy the game after playing through the same gameplay over and over just to get back to where you were. It looks like Activision is really biding its time trying to come up with a solution. I'm sure they don't want to institute a refund because it sets a bad precedent, but that's the only way to make this right. You can try contacting an agent yourself, but I almost guarantee they'll stonewall you too. I'm just gonna wait it out until Activision finally admits responsibility. They may have a lawsuit on their hands if they don't. 

spyrippedoff
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS