Evolution is Recruiting! [Xbox One]

Black Ops 3 Groups Recruitment Forum

The title says it all, Evolution Gaming is recruiting new members for the end of Bo3 and the start of Bo4. There's alot of positive things I could say about the clan but I'll try to condense it as much as possible for you.

• 15 Active Members: There are a lot of "mega" clans trying to recruit here and we've all made the mistake of joining one of them. To those clans you're just another member, but to Evolution you're one of a kind and have your own set of skills and humor to bring to the group.
  • Two Groups, One Family: Whether you're a new player who needs guidance, a casual player who plays just a few games a night after work, or a seasoned veteran who is looking for competition; Evolution has a place for you! We have an awesome and funny group that love to just play and have a great time. We also have a competetive team that is striving to be a world known team in the future.
  • Streaming/Youtube: We have a clan Youtube page (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6VYTLPQ3DU6fvGDVNUFzCg) where we post some of our clan banter nights. We also have quite a few members who are starting to stream more and we encourage everyone to participate in streaming with us. We also have a few graphic designers in the group who make streaming layouts, intros, and unique emblems.
  • Leader: Just to give you a little background about myself, I'm 23 and married so I know all about having to balance gaming and real life. I've played CoD since Modern Warfare (CoD 4, not the remastered) and have been playing competetive since CoD Ghosts. I currently have a 2.80 K/D overall with a 3.60+ K/D in TDM, top 6000 on the leaderboards. I head the competetive team and we are always looking for players to finish up our full competetive team.

If any of that sounds interesting to you, feel free to get in contact with me on here in the comment section or message me directly on xbox. My gamertag is EVO DaIIas (the ll is capital ii).

dementeddallas
10 REPLIES 10

Sent you a pm on xbox! 

NrZCWL
Interested...
Clutchgamer96

Any more info on recruitment?

Clutchgamer96

What more information would you like to know? Normally once we starting running a new recruit, we will fill them in on any info that they want to know.

dementeddallas

I sent you a message on Xbox

VicarialSteam68

What's your GT? I only got one message yesterday and it was a long while before you posted.

dementeddallas

Vicarialstream68

VicarialSteam68
If you didn't get my message. I wanted to join.
VicarialSteam68

id like to join its key to not under estamate a nood bio3 noobs trustbme im a noob and im trerific with merciless ekias on bio3 

feardal3

Studios