NEED A PS4 CLAN TO JOIN? JOIN TEAM DEADSHOT TODAY!

Black Ops 3 Groups Recruitment Forum

TEAM DEADSHOT!

RECRUITING NOW

Hello,

My name is Brandon aka xDAILYSHOTx Founder Of Team Deadshot we are a call of duty team that plays every evening/night. We like to have fun, joke around but be serious when it comes down to it. We are looking for like minded active players like us and grow together as a team.

As a Founder Of a team I believe our goal is to be the best, we wanna do gamebattles and get into competitive gaming. We wanna grow the team as big as we can do that way we can ensure that all our members have someone online to squad up with.

We offer a rank structure so that way players can rank up in our team by being active and contributing towards the team to rank up to leadership. We also got divisions and squads that members are assigned to for organization purposes, we have in team tournaments for players to compete for prizes, we also offer a sniping team for anybody who loves sniping just send in clips and the team will review it and it doesn’t stop there!!!!!

RULES & REGULATIONS:

1. NO CHEATING IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM

2. MUST BE 17+ YEARS OF AGE

3. MUST HAVE HEADSET FOR COMMUNICATION 

4. PLEASE RESPECT ALL TEAM MEMBERS JOKES ARE OK BUT PLEASE DO NOT OFFEND OTHER MEMBERS

5. ALL PLAYERS MUST REMAIN ACTIVE THIS INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO PLAYING WITH THE TEAM, PARTICIPATING IN TEAM ACTIVITIES, and  BRINGING PLAYERS IN FOR RECRUITMENT. HOWEVER IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM OUR TEAM

6. PLEASE OBEY ALL HIGHER RANKING OFFICERS ORDERS.

APPLICATION: PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION AND SUBMIT IT TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL TEAMDEADSHOTCLAN@GMAIL.COM

1. PSN ID?

2. AGE?

3. DO YOU HAVE A MIC?

4. DO YOU PLAY ANY OTHER GAMES OTHER THAN CALL OF DUTY? IF YES PLEASE LIST THEM

5. PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN TDS AND WHY YOU WILL BE A GOOD FIT?

6. DO YOU DO ANY CONTENT CREATING (YOUTUBE, STREAMING, GFX, etc...)

7.K/D RATIO?

8. COMPETITIVE OR CASUAL GAMER?

9. AT ANYTINE IN THE FUTURE WOULD YOU LIKE TO FULFILL A LEADERSHIP ROLE?

10. MP, BO, or Zombies?

11. BY FILLING OUT THIS APPLICATION DO YOU AGREE TO STAY ACTIVE ON THE TEAM AS NOT STAYING ACTIVE WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM OUR TEAM?

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR RECRUITMENT. 

IF ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF OUR FOUNDERS VIA EMAIL

brandondaily.tds@gmail.com

tylerdaily.tds@gmail.com

dathandrake.tds@gmail.com

Facebook: Team Deadshot

Twitter: @WeAreDeadshot

Mackinn
6 REPLIES 6

Bump

Mackinn

Bump

Mackinn

Hello I'm a ps4 player and I'm looking for to join thins clan plz.

I have a youtube channel Called Always good gamer.

81 subscribers

Thank you

Alwaysgoodgamer

Bump

Mackinn

My name is Preston scott I don’t have a ps4 yet but doing good on Xbox and I’m 17 years old k/d is 1.6 I have a mic and ready to play if I get a chance

speedobandito66
Just sent you a email this is wrathfulcupid93
Wrathfulcupid93

Studios