Black Ops 3 Groups Recruitment Forum

Hey guys its Jinx Dexxter the co-leader of the Jinx Sniping clan on playstation.

So today im making this to tell you all we are moving to black ops 3 when it comes out and are currently on ghosts atm we are a sniping clan that at the moment has 13 amazing members we play together a lot and build friendships with each other but thats not what this clan is fully about thats just the half of it.

Now we are an up and coming clan we do use new Gamertags so everyone has to make a new account to fully join the clan we all have our own personal Youtube channels but they are not required to have we also do have a clan channel and I am making a deal with an editor to get him to start doing our videos and montages and stuff we are working to build our way to becoming the best sniping clan on playstation.... now with that most people are gonna say FaZe is coming to ps4 that doesn't mean anything to us and also let me elaborate more on what I mean by becoming the next best sniping playstation clan... we do only recruit skilled snipers now does that mean you have to be amazing and get 8 man feed's every game no that doesn't it just means we arn't recruiting people who are more of a casual sniper that goes 7-19 but before anyone say's well that impossible with sniping on BO3 and thats just messed up that you're only looking for great players... that's not what I mean by skilled... what we mean by skilled is you can use a sniper and do good with it now of course there are always gonna be negative games of course there are bad day's and week's but all we are looking for is someone who can play well and do well  we do require that you play on your Jinx account at least 2-5 hour's a week and we are also going to be starting a pub stomping team and a Competitive play team we always ask 3 questions before letting people decide to make their accounts and join and to ease these questions now.

1) What timezone/state are you in

2) How old are you (we are looking for mature members and not 13 year olds screaming in their mic's)

3) What kind of sniper are you (Feeder/Trickshotter)

If you have any questions message me Jinx_Dexxter on playstation network and before you say these are outrageous requirements and all that I'd love for you guys to message me and tryout before you just knock your chance at being apart of an amazing team... now at this time me and some of the other clan members are working on making montages including BO3 montage's.

Let me also name the members off so you know what names are taken if you choose to join:

Jinx_Apex18

Jinx_Astro35

Jinx_Dexxter (Co-leader)

Jinx_MafiaMx

Jinx_Phazon (Co-leader)

Jinx_Phoenix (Leader)

Jinx_Rage1

Jinx_Rain524

Jinx_Resonator

Jinx_Rexus

Jinx_Sinnzy

Jinx_Vinny
Jinx_Warrior

I hope you guy's decide to come and try out and I hope y'all make it thanks for taking the time to read my post and dont forget to also check out all current montages out on each clan members channels which our Youtube channel names are our gamertags with space instead of the underscore

Jinx_Dexxter
27 REPLIES 27

UK 15 SiLKY_skill_HD

benhibs

bump

Jinx_Dexxter

Are you looking for editors? I just recently got an interest in editing, But nothing to edit... I know its taking a big risk with someone who just go into editing, but I don't even have to be the main editor, if you give me projects, i'm sure i'll do at least okay and i'll try my absolute best! reply here or message me on playstation if interested! -------> yoitsnmorg

yoitsnmorg

14, Aussie Melbourne. Trickshotter, feeder, quickscoper. played competitive and still do also 2v2s 4v4s etc. -Furious_Plague ill change my psn

Furious_Plague

1) What timezone/state are you in

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

2) How old are you (we are looking for mature members and not 13 year olds screaming in their mic's)

3) What kind of sniper are you (Feeder/Trickshotter)

I'm actually not a Feeder neither a Trickshoter. I'm an editor. I've been searching for a team recently I'm a great editor you can check my edits at my YT:NGlitches -Animator/Editor - YouTube

NGlitched

Time Zone UTC-06:00/Texas USA

I'm a quick scoper that dabbles in a bit of 1v1 spawn trapping and can hit decent trick shots.

I am 15 about to be 16 and I have a Mic of course.

GT - RainBowModderz

P.s don't worry about the name it's my old YouTube channels name.

TTGxR3VOLUT1ON

1) I am from California, US which is Pacific time

2) I'm 17 years old

3) I sometimes feed, but honestly I just quickscope and I can go positive. I have never trickshotted in BO3, but I can if you want or try to go for feeds

Contact me on PSN: Amazing_Apple911 or Reply Thanks

Amazing_Apple911

i could make a new account to join the clan. My tag at the moment is undead0129. This account was made back when I was 11. I've been sniping on call of duty since CoD 4. i used to do a lot of trick shots back in MW2 but not a ton since then. I'm more of a sniper feed person. I am still adjusting to sniping fully since I recently swapped to ps4 for more clan opportunities. I am in central time zone I live in Arkansas. I have an elgato but havent started a YouTube yet. I'm 16 years old. If you are interested contact me on psn at: undead0129 and thanks for taking time to read this.

BLACKSKYS0828

1) UTC +7:00, Indonesia Western Time Zone

2) 14, Mature enough, Have a mic too

3) I'm more of a quick-scoper and a feeder, but I have hit a few decent trickshots with insta-swaps, YY shots or Triangle-Triangle

(P.S I'm also pretty good with doing thumbnails or logos, graphics design in general)

HyXe_Clan

Studios