Semi Pro Competitive Team Looking for Players (PS4)

Black Ops 3 Groups Recruitment Forum

Hey guys my name is InK Yinzer and i am looking for 3 members to make a professional Team Call of Duty World League . InK Inc eSports is an up and coming esports team competing in gb/umg/ and soon to be cwl  I am the captain of the bo3 competitive team for ps4. We are sponsored by noscope glasses and cinch gaming controllers/

We are very serious about making an esports team and so i am taking only serious enquirers only. Please do not waste my time.  Want to make money playing call of duty? Well every team started somewhere and with black ops 3 those dreams are easier with the challange division.

Requirements

1. 18+ to compete in cwl and events you have to be 18 or above now

2. must have a mic

3. Must communicate and do call outs

4. Be able to travel. If we get anywhere or get invited to a lan event and we have the money to go u have to be able to travel

5. Have flexible schedule and be available most of the time.  CWL online events vary and i want to practice on gb and umg and also do tournaments on gb. (Top prize is $650).  when there is no cwl event so you need to be available when i have everybodys schedule and i make the times for practice.

6. Represent InK. If you work out sense playstation does not allow you to change name you will have to make a second account with InK in the name. Dont worry membership will transfer over to that account. and you do not have to do this right away we can talk about it once things get moving

7. Be respectful. I do not have time to baby sit or deal with your problems eathier we can discuss issues like adults or your gone.

8. Must be in NA Region

Have any questions message me on psn InK_Yinzer  I look forward to hearing from you.

Find us on youtube and twitter Ink Inc eSports

deadlyvenom92
7 REPLIES 7

Hey man i'm pretty interested and have 2 or 3 players here as well looking for something to get into that's serious like you said you'd like also. My PSN is Infectyon!

InFeCtYoN

Just a question sir, can a 360 player join??? I know you are on PS4 but I was wondering why the platform mattered. Thank you for your time.

R3ALTALENT

i am very good flex player looking for pro team to join to go into the cwl na pro ladder

i am age of 20

gt psn 4 is swaginthehouse3

hiyouxbox

i am very good flex player looking for pro team to join to go into the cwl na pro ladder

i am age of 20

gt psn 4 is swaginthehouse3

email at cvanderwey@student.cccd.edu

hiyouxbox

Me and my friend are interested if you are still interested and trying to find players still 

PSN: TL_Pathways

TL_Pathways

Hey man I’m interested in this I’m currently on Xbox one but willing to make the switch. I’m 18 years old. Got an open schedule and mind to anything so hit me back if you got a spot be more then willing to help and expand this team to greater things 

yonickh
Highlighted

am from eu can travel got expierance too been to lan twice lan ready hmu 

Hoopsify

Studios