Black Ops 3 Zombies Gorod Krovi Crashing

Black Ops 3 Support

Over a year ago this was brought to everyone’s attention and Activision has been silent about fixing it (minus the Activision Support Twitter Team, which are obviously outsourced and do not have any direct ties to fixing anything in the game and are just as clueless as we all are). I think it’s ridiculous for a very large company to ignore a game breaking issue like this. From here on out, I am choosing to not buy any game with the Activision name tied to it unless they decide to listen to the community. I realize some people don’t care and that’s fine with me. I like to support companies that support their fan base and not ignore them. I hope if anyone else feels the way I feel then maybe they will do the same. Hit them where it hurts, and for any big company, that’s their earnings. 

MR MITT3NS
MRMITT3NS
2 REPLIES 2

hey there

activision support is aware of the issue and are actively seeking a fix. just be pateint and watch twitter and reddit for updates

Check out Activision Aces!
badspyder01

HAHAHA! Is this a joke account? Is someone trolling me? Because that’s hilarious! Perfect execution. 

MR MITT3NS
MRMITT3NS

Studios