Completed easter egg but did not receive gateworm, please help!

Black Ops 3 Support

Hi the same thing happened to me on der eisendrache I completed the Easter egg like 30 mins ago and the gateworm hasn't come through on my map selection screen please would you be able to help 

thanks

bradleycomar

Hi there! I'm not sure if this support is still available but I have just completed the Der Eisendrache Easter egg and received the achievement for it. After doing so I turned my Xbox one console off to have a break and I have just come back on to play but I DO NOT have my Glowing green gate worm for Der Eisendrache. I've noticed a lot of other players are having similar issues.

Please if there is any resolution for this may I get some help?? I'm more than willing to provide any evidence or further details to have this fixed as soon as possible.

Thankyou! 

xItsVibeZx

I just completed the shadows of evil Easter egg and I didn't get the summoning key icon I got lagged out after the Easter egg was completed and when I looked at my maps I didn't have the summoning key. What should I do? My gamer tag is LouisDTX and I have the whole game in theater mode to prove it. I spent hours doing this please help

LouizDTX

I just completed the shadows of evil Easter egg and I didn't get the summoning key icon I got lagged out after the easter egg was completed please help

LouizDTX

I am playing on Pc windows 10 currently.  I did not come across any error messages.  My steam name is Ethannij.  I have unlocked the "My Brothers Keeper" achievement which can be checked under my profile.  I have also completed the easter egg again and still did not recieve the gateworm.  I have tried unplugging my router for 5 minutes, and made sure that I was playing online the entire time.  Please help because I would like to play the Revelations Easter Egg soon.

jet1007

I completed the Der Eisendrache easter egg but never recieved my gate worm. Attached I have proof of the achievement and I also recorded the completion of the game if you need it. My gamertag is Tridyo43image.jpg

Tridyo43

I am on xbox and my gamertag is Tridyo43. I did the Der Eisendrache Easter egg and did not receive my gateworm. Attached I have proof of completion. (I'm sorry the images are sideways)image.jpgimage.jpg

Tridyo43

I did the zetsubou no shima ee I got the   Achievement  but no gateworm I am really mad I did all that work for nothing 

bostonaustin

I completed the Easter egg last night and didn't get the gate worm either.IMG_1725.JPG

Coffland2

I had the same problem. My Xbox live gamer tag is Jayaramb104. I have an Xbox one. For me it was for two Easter eggs. The gateworm never showed up on the map selection screen even after troubleshooting.IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

Jayaramb104

Studios