Completed easter egg but did not receive gateworm, please help!

Black Ops 3 Support

I had the same problem. My Xbox live gamer tag is Jayaramb104. I have an Xbox one. For me it was for two Easter eggs. The gateworm never showed up on the map selection screen even after troubleshooting.IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

Jayaramb104

I completed the easter egg as well and after the match ended I did not recieve my gateworm, please help...

Nviziblgeekjr
I also have recently completed gorod but after finishing the match I didnt recieve a gateworm. Please help. PSN: LegacyCape
Nviziblgeekjr

I did the same thing a while ago and just starting playing again my psn is Robbypliska and I earned the Dlc Easter egg achievement on 4/1/2016 proof is in the my Brothers Keeper Achieve if you can help me that would be great. Thanks 

Robbyplisk

I am also having a problem with the der eisendrache Easter egg. It gave me the achievement but not the gate worm. My Xbox one gamer tag is HarleyRedPanda, I live in the USimage.jpg

MarineManiac12

I had the same exact problem for gorod krovi please help or at least respond my gamer tag for the Xbox one is NIFTY TROLL no im not a troll my dead brother gave me that name I have proof I have pictures the achievement and videos of killing nickilie 1.0 

RedPantherzzzzz

I had the same exact problem for gorod krovi please help or at least respond my gamer tag for the Xbox one is NIFTY TROLL no im not a troll my dead brother gave me that name I have proof I have pictures the achievement and videos of killing nickilie 1.0 image.jpg

Please help I spent 20+ hours into it

RedPantherzzzzz

I also didn't get the worm my psn is jrman2 IMG_2052.JPG

Jrman5

@ATVISupport wrote:

Hey there,

What platform are you currently playing on? Did you come across any error messages? Can you provide us with your gamertag/PSN ID and proof of your completing the game. 

Regards,
^RN 

I also didn't get the worm my psn is jrman2 IMG_2052.JPG

Jrman5

Hello Activision Support,

Unfortunately I‘ ve got the same problem after completing the Easter Egg on Grod Krovi I only received the Trophy. 

I Play on PS4

My Gamertag is jkajklimage.jpg

Thank You

21jacky

Studios