Gorod Krovi easter egg crash during ending cinematic cut scene

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

1/04/2019 it's not an April fool, we tried 3 times to do the EE and nothing it'll crash everytime on the same moment at the cut scene and you won't receive the worm for complete the game, I can't believe it's from half year that this bug isn't solved, we paid for have this dlc and nowadays people continue play this game, why don't give a bit of time for fix this? I'm losing hope in your services.

simoplayer200

09/04/2019 

were nearing a year year since this update broke Gorod Krovi, and it still isn’t fixed. I don’t get how they can keep selling a product that’s continuously broken. And this is a simple fix too that a programmer could finish in less than a weeks time, heck maybe even a day. It doesn’t even cost Activio$on money anymore to release patches on One/PS4 so there’s no excuse as to why this isn’t fixed, especially since they have release a few patches since the one released that broke Gorod Krovi. I think I’m getting hopeless here, and I doubt there ever going to fix it anymore. Disgusting!

AvengedFADE

Hello is there anybody from treyarch or Activision who reads this posts?

Maybe it's possible to give at least a short answer like

Who cares

or 

There will never be a fix on this

or 

We will fix this in between the next week the next month until the end of this year. 

And please don't tell us to Uninstall and install the game again. 

I did this on a standard ps4 a slim a pro via LAN and w-LAN I initialized the ps4 I did this with a disk bo3 and a digital one and even with different providers so what's next?  

And if you didn't fix it maybe it's possible to give the trophies and gateworm for free to all in a liitle update in one of your next divinium or supply drop bundle updates. 

So all the guys could go and make the revelation trophies and get their million xp and rk5 

It would be a surprise if someone from treyarch or Activision will answer but at least there is hope maybe at this time of the year

Thor_1974_m

Just wasted 2 hours doing the EE, please give us some warning if is not fix so your customers don’t waste their time completing the EE

NoveBlast

I was on youtube and someone sent the video of the crash on gorod krovi easter egg and activision said they are gonna fix it and I really hope it is true

FixTheGorodKroviEE

Please Activision gorod krovi easter egg is the only one EE that I need and people needs and I am sure you already know about the crash

@FixTheGorodKroviEE wrote:

I was on youtube and someone sent the video of the crash on gorod krovi easter egg and activision said they are gonna fix it and I really hope it is true

FixTheGorodKroviEE

4/24/2019... this problem is still an issue is it ever going to get fixed. Me and my buddy have completed it multiple times and both have tried hosting it. Always crashes. Treyarch needs to fix this. From all the posts I have seen online this has been an issue for over a year now. Not cool

Mystuff4521

2019 Still no Fix I told them and they said there working on it but look how quick black ops 4 easter egg was fixed

Retromech

Clearly this is something they won't fix as they now have BO4 to focus on which really sucks. Thanks everyone for confirming and replying to the post but I fear that this will never be fixed.

Dragola901
Highlighted
As of the 14 of the 5 2019 still doesn't work
Coops1414

Studios