Gorod Krovi easter egg crash during ending cinematic cut scene

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

You've done something on your end and it crashes 

xxSATANSHADOW

Please fix this issue it’s still happening and nobody can’t get hate worms because of this.

Zach_hansen

Please fix this error did  the gorod Easter egg multiple time after reseting my account did it with friends and solo every time the same thing happens also init my PS an installed the game again still doesn't work. Need the Gateworm again. Did also play the game on my Brothers ps4 and it crashed

Thor_1974_m

Ya salio call of duty black ops 4 y el problema persiste quisiera saber cuando lo arreglaran

FerchoZombie

this doesn't work and have been trying to do this already 4 times no matter co-op or solo infinite perkaholic or not it doesnt work im playing on console and it seems to work on pc. can you please make sure this glitch is patched real soon as i want to do it again before bo4 releases I know it might be treyarchs job but i think you can tell them better as i dont find a way to communicate with them i really hope this gets patched soon and i thank you already in advance

codzombie-

Can you please patch this error, because i've done the ee 5 times now and in every single one the game crash when Nikolai 2.0 kills Nikolai 1.0. So please patch this 

BALDEXAME

Can you guys help fix the glitch on gorod krovi im trying to beat it before bo4 it would really be a tragedy if I can't you guys are suppose to be treyarch come on let's fix this

Overlord24x2

Hello me and a bunch of my friends have tried to beat the gorod krovi Easter egg multiple times recent like we have tried different methods to hopefully fix this issue of it crashing the game and everything even from losing all the gobblegums we used during this process and it still crashes our games and everything and it's like wishing it would get fixed if anything by Activision I'm also 1 of the many people who would like to get a entire 100% on the game if I possibly can by playing it but at this rate it's useless and wasted everybody's time and money for this so if Activision could please fix this for everyone!!!! Thanks!!!!

WOLF-KING98

I have u installed and reinstalled the game and its still crashing u need to fix this problem or find a way to give the gate worm and achievement to the people / fans that still spend time and money in ur god dam game 

plamstonnorth

I have u installed and reinstalled the game and its still crashing u need to fix this problem or find a way to give the gate worm and achievement to the people / fans that still spend time and money in ur god dam game. 

plamstonnorth

Studios