Gorod Krovi easter egg crash during ending cinematic cut scene

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Bon 

UnDeAd9SlAyEr

Nous sommes le 09/03/2019 et le bug est toujours la et sa deviens chiant qu'il patch le bug dans déconner comme voulez vous que nous fassions tout les secrets si un seul bug à ka fin de cinématique franchement avec une communauté active même pas l'effort est fais pour que sa soit arranger sans parler que c'est quand un gros bug 😠😠patcher sa vite svp!!!!! 

UnDeAd9SlAyEr

When will you fix the Gorod Krovi Easter egg glitch. It’s June 2019 and there’s still no fix in sight. Please!!

Kaiserbubble7
Nooo! that is not gonna work and the only thing that will make it work is for you to fix gorod krovi already and I mean don’t you have enough money to pay sony and microsoft to release a patch for the gorod krovi easter egg activision? PLEASE LISTEN FOR ONCE
FixTheGorodKroviEE

Greetings, did you get this solved? This happened to me TWICE today... I even recorded it the second time. Just black screen into close application, no errors or anything. Atleast I keep my gobblegums Smiley Very Happy

MrRuskiturbo

Haven't tested it yet, have had no time to attempt with friend since we both work now. That's also a perfect description of what our game does. We'll try to do it when we're free, in the mean time try reinstalling BO3 as was previously sugested.

Dragola901

Same thing happened to a friend and I last night, was pretty upset about it. Tried verifying cache and will try again soon. Let me know if you get a chance

AftertasteMD

Samething here its been 2 times we retry that and the host game keep on crashing for abslolutely nothing right after the cutscene litteraly half a second before we get the succes in steam GAME BROKEN !!! 

Aken514

Same thing here, the game crashes always at the same spot in the cutscene. Pls fix it...

Daninoker

I've completed the easter egg in Solo 3 times, and in all 3 of them I got a crash at the exact same point when nikolai kills nikolai 1.0, during the cinematic, I just get a black screen and the aplication stops running, whit no error mensage. I'd be glad if someone could give me a solution to this Smiley Sad

ItsDanyGX

Studios