Gorod Krovi easter egg crash during ending cinematic cut scene

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

@ItsDanyGX wrote:

I've completed the easter egg in Solo 3 times, and in all 3 of them I got a crash at the exact same point when nikolai kills nikolai 1.0, during the cinematic, I just get a black screen and the aplication stops running, whit no error mensage. I'd be glad if someone could give me a solution to this Smiley Sad

Yep same happened to us 3 times, this seems to be a known bug. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Dragola901

Happened to me and party in game. The last movie played, where Nikolai 1.0 is killed, and right after, the person hosting crashes and the rest of us are sent back to the main menu, ee-less, but our gobblegums spent during the game are refunded. Don't know if these little extra details will help, but I do hope that they fix this bug soon. Ty treyarch for the great game, but pls fix this!

IamJesu55

Hey, does anyone know if this has been fixed yet? Are they looking into it?

Thanks!

Holo_graphics

No idea, it seems like this is a known issue with everyone. Hopefully Treyarch sees this and can fix this issue.

Dragola901

Just tried again on solo and got the same result- I submitted a bug report but no idea whether they'll do anything about it....

Holo_graphics

Have you found a solution??

Fight1st

Not yet, haven't tried yet as both me and my friend are busy. If anyone has a chance to see if they fixed please let us know, thanks.

Dragola901

They fixed it with the last patch, finally Smiley Very Happy

Daninoker
Are you sure they fixed it? I tried again today only for it to crash again.
Tiredtotodile

mine still crashes too

DarkSkull456

Studios