Gorod Krovi easter egg crash during ending cinematic cut scene

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Activition has to fix this, we all pay for this map. Whats the point of playing it if you cant do the easter egg 

Zombies4life101

Id even settle for an acknowledgement that they are aware of the issue and working on it! At this point its like they are blind to the fact this issue exists.

ChrisD0811

I beat this on solo, and it crashed. I had no idea there was a issue. So I got my friends and wife all to play and beat it with them. Then the cinematic comes on, and the error code comes up. None of us got the credit for it. I like to get 100% when I beat a game. This is not fair! I honestly don’t know after all these years if I will purchase black ops 4. We have 2 PS4 in our house hold, and have always gotten the season pass. I want them to credit us the emblem you get for beating it. My wife and I just need Shadows of evil and  revelations, then will be 100% completion of the zombies saga. 

ojenrock

Happend to me need the last gate worm bo3 pissed me off

Lukejones1989#2522308

Happend to me need the last gate worm 

Lukejones1989#2522308

Sadly guys like I said before, they wont ever fix it. They are focused on ww2 and the *****ty new bo4. I say just enjoy the maps and screw the Easter eggs at this point

Darksidemonster21

Yeah this is happening on my xbox account aswell and ive tried 3 xboxs and 2 different houses and wifi routers. Also i have been host and just a member. I don't know how to fix it and i guess you don't either but if anyone finds out message me @Christian115935 on Xbox 1.

Christian115935D9

Activision PLEASE repair this error !!!  We want our 100% trophies un BO3!! 

HELP!!!!    HELP!!!!

HELP!!!!    HELP!!!!HELP!!!!    HELP!!!!HELP!!!!    HELP!!!!HELP!!!!    HELP!!!!HELP!!!!    HELP!!!!HELP!!!!    HELP!!!!

Figo_MLG

GOOD AFTERNOON
MY ENGLISH IS VERY BAD I'm sorry.

We have verified that the failure of the easter egg is global. We demand ACTIVISION and / or TREYARCH to solve this already.
We have paid for this game and we do not deserve this treatment or this response from one of the franchises that has the most economic resources.

I find it regrettable and ridiculous that such a simple and simple bug to fix is not solved.

To which we have completed the Easter EGG now we have to do it again ????? NO, we need a patch and if WE HAVE GOT TO KILL NIKOLAI, WE SHOULD GET THE trophy when starting the game.

PLEASE LISTEN TO US

THANKS

Figo_MLG

Here’s how treyarc could fix it they could take 1 *****ing person of staff for bo4 and have them make update 1.31 not needed and go away then that person could continue working on bo4

Epicpuncake22

Studios