Gorod Krovi easter egg crash during ending cinematic cut scene

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Here’s how treyarc could fix it they could take 1 *****ing person of staff for bo4 and have them make update 1.31 not needed and go away then that person could continue working on bo4 think about that all *****ing might treyarc cause if you continue to be *****ing idiots I’m gonna find all the glitches in your preshios bo4 and then abuse the ***** out of them!!!!!!!!!

Epicpuncake22

9AEB5DAE-94C2-4234-8FE4-D78344889D13.jpegToday is August 21, 2018 and I finally got tired of beating the EE everyday so I messaged them. This was what I got....

ITZMRKANNIBAL

And how much time means "very soon"?? xD

Palvic28

OK 10 days later nothing changed at all not even a repost here. This Problem was posted 2 months and even longer ago so maybe soon could be in a year?  

Thor_1974_m
Has anyone tried it without wings or helmets etc?
the_drift

After hours and days of bugs and issues with Gorod Krovi, I finally managed to make it to the boss fight, no death barriers, no nonsense, and killed the dragon and took down Nikolai. Finally, I go up to his mech, hands sweaty, knees weak mom’s spaghetti. He shoots me with a pistol and I whip out the megaladon KRM from my back pocket, shoot the *****, and my game crashes, UNBELIEVABLE. SO MANY ROFLWAFFLES TUTORIAL GUIDES AND SUFFERING ON THIS ***** MAP AND I CAN’T EVEN GET CREDIT FOR BEATING MY LAST EGG. Treyarch please don’t sell out and fix your game, I want to have all the eggs done before black ops 4 releases. Please from all of us on this blog page, do something about this glitch.

Rocket7703

I've ran into the same issue both times that I've defeated the boss now 

porthawksburry

Me and my Friends have the same problem on ps4! Pls fix this!!!

vBANGv

Hi, guys. I did the Gorod Krovi Easter Egg twice today (29/08/2018) and the game crashed the two times just in the same moment of the cinematic when Nikolai (Primi) kills Nikolai (Ultimi). I didn't get the trophy, neither the worm. It's very frustrating when you have played so much time in order to get it and the game crashes just before the end.

I really hope Treyarch fixes it because we have paid for it and we can't finish the DLC because of this error (I haven't been able to do it before). I'd like to get the worm and complete this Easter Egg before playing Black Ops 4; be sure i'll cancel my Black Ops 4 reserve if they don't fix it, just because they will be demonstrating how little they care about their games when they take out new ones. Me, as a user and consumer, will not accept this for more time. Please, fix it.

Palvic28

So I guess we can all assume this is a bug that's never going to be fixed, right?  It's been present for 3-4 months now and not a single thing has changed.  Glad I cancelled my BO4 preorder and deleted the beta a couple of weeks ago.  I was correct when I assumed BO3 was dead to Treyarch/Activision and all attention was put on BO4.

Dkm16

Studios