Gorod Krovi easter egg crash during ending cinematic cut scene

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Hello,

This is still a problem as of October 4th 2018. I completed the Easter egg solo on the Xbox One and the game crashed with a black screen right after Nikolai kills Nikolai.

I hope someone eventually looks into this, as I really like this game and love this map, and to ignore a huge problem in the game that prevents you from getting an achievement is not ok. 

ChrisGreatest2013

October 15th 2018. The game still crashed on PS4. I am disappointed.

otaviooo9

It's now October 27th, 5 months since the bug first got reported, and with the release of black ops 4 treyarch and Activision could really care less at this point and it saddens me because I did the maps in order and was never able to beat gorod krovi so I never finished, and now I never will.

Way to ***** on your fans guys

Zero_Gravity24

Still no fix in sight.  What gives?

TBalt

12/01/2019 still no fix. I bought black ops 3 today with all the dlc and started to research the easter eggs, thankfully found out about this before i had played 2 hrs. i am refunding the game and all the dlc now via steam until its fixed and wont be buying black ops 4 until I finish black ops 3 EE's.

Been playing since WAW but had to take a break from hardcore gaming around when black ops 3 was released if anyone wonders why I am just starting these now.

Friendly_unit

So I’ve contacted Activision support twice, one time in September of last year and yesterday, and both times they have confirmed to know that this bug exists and that they are “ Working on it”. I highly doubt that they’ll ever fix this stupid bug.

dando164
Sure this talk
Sbzj

I hope that you will correct the this problem as soon as possible and i hope to respond

Sbzj

Any update on this would be great.  I've bought DLC that cannot be completed, not exactly great customer service.

RebornPasture

1/04/2019 it's not an April fool, we tried 3 times to do the EE and nothing it'll crash everytime on the same moment at the cut scene and you won't receive the worm for complete the game, I can't believe it's from half year that this bug isn't solved, we paid for have this dlc and nowadays people continue play this game, why don't give a bit of time for fix this? I'm losing hope in your services.

simoplayer200

Studios