How does a OLD guy learn to play game :-(((

SOLVED

Black Ops 3 Support

Highlighted
I am an older gentleman (72) who is a retired computer programmer. I play on Xbox One + with grand-kids in 3 different states so I normally buy 4 copies of a game. I know that sounds funny, but the games are VERY intimidation to old guys like me. *H*E*L*P* ***Where can I find out how to play the game?????****** Where can I find tutorials, videos, or some sort of manual???? I bought a $50 book about Call of Duty World at war, but it is just various maps, but nothing much about HOW to play game. H E L P Grandpa in Houson
EastTexasJoel
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Joel,

I'm Elany, one of the Community Coordinators at Activision. Welcome to the CoD Community!

I'm afraid we don't have any official manuals or articles, but the games do tend to have in-game tutorials that'll walk you through the game's different functions and features when launching it for the first time. You can also look up videos from other CoD players online.

What Call of Duty game were you looking to play?

Playing regularly and becoming more acquainted helps out a lot too. We were all beginners at one point. Smiley Happy

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
1 REPLY 1

Hi Joel,

I'm Elany, one of the Community Coordinators at Activision. Welcome to the CoD Community!

I'm afraid we don't have any official manuals or articles, but the games do tend to have in-game tutorials that'll walk you through the game's different functions and features when launching it for the first time. You can also look up videos from other CoD players online.

What Call of Duty game were you looking to play?

Playing regularly and becoming more acquainted helps out a lot too. We were all beginners at one point. Smiley Happy

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios