What is the phone number for customer support

Black Ops 3 Support

Need a number for customer support

FORMERMARINE9
11 REPLIES 11

Hey there FORMERMARINE9,

Unfortunately we do not support phone calls. However, here is international phone numbers: Activision Support.

Regards,

^EX

Player Support
in reply to ATVISupport

I was playing costume games and all of a sudden I got 

ERROR

VEH_Linkplayer: Player already has a owner

what does that mean 

rodenymjdavis99

i put my beta code into my account but i didnt relize that that account had an email that i couldnt get to. so i need to have my code sent to a diff email for the ww2 beta

nascar7

I have been playing call of duty: ww2 and I haven't been receiving my social rank rewards. This is getting to be very inconvenient the way activision screws it's players by charging money or making rewards so hard to earn points or rewards. The greed has taken over the gaming industry and I'm getting sick of getting screwed by you activision

NewEraTillDatBox

I have just bought some cod point about a week ago and they are still not on my account what can I do

Darster87

WTF probably the largest company in video games doesn't have a phone number hotline to help that is messed up.

beastyboy841

What is the number for customer support

Theking2782
in reply to Theking2782

I have bout a game called call of duty black opps declassified for my playstation vitta, but once I finish the first level and get to the start of the next level the game freezes.all I get is a black screen with the call of duty logo flashing at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.can you help me fix this problem and I don't want to delete this game and reload it again becomes I paid to mutch for this game and I don't want to pay 49 pounds all over again.

Kall349349
in reply to Theking2782

@Theking2782 wrote:

What is the number for customer support

I have bout a game called call of duty black opps declassified for my playstation vitta, but once I finish the first level and get to the start of the next level the game freezes.all I get is a black screen with the call of duty logo flashing at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.can you help me fix this problem and I don't want to delete this game and reload it again becomes I paid to mutch for this game and I don't want to pay 49 pounds all over again.

Kall349349

Studios