Possible Future Updates?

Black Ops 3 Xbox 360

Yo it's been 2 close to 3 years since Black Ops 3 for old gen came out. Why didnt Treyarch or Beenox made anymore updates for it. I understand they are moving on to current gen and Black Ops 4 but they could at least add more updates for Black Ops 3 old gen especially updating the graphics πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―. People who played this game on current gen felt like Beenox just made the game and just left it like it is whixh sucks for all of us who still play this game on last gen. A YouTube named YUSMB and more people tried to did a petition bc of lack of features on old gen. And they want some changes. Can y'all please (Beenox, Treyarch, Activision) bring in more updates for this game please. We all will be appreciated πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’―πŸ’―? 

AdherentMold32
1 REPLY 1

@AdherentMold32 wrote:

Yo it's been 2 close to 3 years since Black Ops 3 for old gen came out. Why didnt Treyarch or Beenox made anymore updates for it. I understand they are moving on to current gen and Black Ops 4 but they could at least add more updates for Black Ops 3 old gen especially updating the graphics πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―. People who played this game on current gen felt like Beenox just made the game and just left it like it is whixh sucks for all of us who still play this game on last gen. A YouTube named YUSMB and more people tried to did a petition bc of lack of features on old gen. And they want some changes. Can y'all please (Beenox, Treyarch, Activision) bring in more updates for this game please. We all will be appreciated πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’―πŸ’―? 

I own a xbox 360 and a xbox one, i also have BO3 disc for both platforms and the update on the xbox one quite often, BO3 is night and day between the 2 consoles !!!

Xbox one has the black market=continuous revenue for the game as in supply drops, etc.

The console platform that yeilds to revenue intake is the xbox one which will recieve all the updates and all the perks, NOT the 360.

No revenue. NO updates, after all is Crapvision/Trasharch your talking about here.

tbirdsc

Studios