error: could not find zone ea_mp_common

Black Ops 3 Xbox 360

So my brother just got the game recently and he just finished the download for the installation of the game. Problem is, when he starts up the game, we only get a brief look at the lobby or what not for the local play,multiplayer and zombies and we instantly get brought back to the home screen with an error message "Error: could not find zone ea_mp_common". If anyone out there has managed to fix this, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out. ​

UrbanFusion
12 REPLIES 12

Same problem im having. Error: Could not find zone ea_mp_common. Is it maybe the current region where i am? Please can somebody help me.

Jongiboy

I got it today, it has taken several attempts to upload update and then I get the same error. I have changed regions, change from wireless to wired networks and still no luck. Any ideas as it will be going back to the store in a few days for my money back.

UCD_28177121070

The Same As Me

Adelson1

I got the game yesturday. after downloading pack1, same problem with same error code. xbox 360. help!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueBirdDNA

any of you get an answer? I have same problem... :-(

do you know how to fix it?

Versus74

did anyone figure this out. I have the same issue! Very frustrating

samarrais

I am having the same problem too, what is the solutio?

fatoush15

I had the same problem, which is "Error: could not find zone ea_mp_common"

but now the problem has been successfully resolved

follow these steps and do what i did ....100% will succeed

1. Turn on your Xbox360 console.
  2. Go to Setting - System Settings - Storage.
  3. Delete "Call of Duty:Black ops III" file.
  4. Go to system Setting again - Console Setting - Language and Locale. and make sure you choose the correct Locale By type of your CD, If PAL written on the CD you should choose (United Kingdom).
  5. Make new Xbox live account for this time, with new Email and while you are making Xbox account you should choose your own correct region (The area you live in ) and in email as well, to do that go to https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration
  6. Go back to your console and download the new profile.
  7. Turn on the game and install it again.

If this way succeed please  put Like so i can know that it works for others.

ava1ar

up

ava1ar

Studios