BO2 freezes when connected online

Black Ops II Technical Support

Highlighted

So recently, whenever I play, or attempt to load into Black Ops 2, the game freezes on the Activision logo. This always occured when I’m connected on my psn account. Before this, a friend showed this “Theater mode infection mod”. Days after that, this is the problem that has been occuring. Could the infection mod perhaps broken my account in BO2 and is there a way to fix this? I’ve already tried the restore file, deleting game data and such countless of times but nothing seems to be working. Help please?

Classica 1
3 REPLIES 3
já conseguiu resolver?
kael_xurastei

Mine is also doing this. I bought bo2 a few years ago off of the psn store and i have never had a problem till the other day. When i tried to launch the game it freezes everytime on the Logo screen and its also my wife's account also and on both ps3 that i have the game downloaded to.  I have tried to restore the files deleted and reinstalled the game and completely wiping my whole ps3 and installing everything again but nothing has worked. Please someone help

GreyBush71861

So I finally found a way around this but with minor problems. This mod infection thing foesnt seem to be the problem since the game freezes on two of my accounts where one isnt modded and the other is. To get pass the freezing, you have to enter BO2 without signing in your psn. Once you reached, lets say multiplayer, I go to local and class setup since the game has some freezes there. Just go into your class setups and clear the lag/freeze. After, try logging in to your psn when you go play online. It has worked for me for the most part recently. Problem is, emblems and calling cards dont save. Im quite creative when it comes to emblems and it slightly disappoints me since all my work since 2015 is now gone. Though this could be a solution, can someone still find a way to fix this where you dont have to go to so much steps to go online and to save emblems and calling cards?

Classica 1

Studios