HELP! Is there a fix for this reset problem to back to level 1?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

Well.  I am still being reset to Level 1.   My issue has not yet been fix. 

gigi007

Apparently, there are two major bugs.  The one with the reset to level one problem and the reset to last saved progress after playing a local game.  I've encountered both and it really sucks.  You are powerless to do anything because everything is stored on their servers.

xedious

Hi there customer support!

I have encountered some problem.

My level was Prestige 3-Level 42 and it was reset. All my stats, guns and other unlocks were gone.

I just played local while I was offline.
We don't cheat or use some glitches, please kindly reply to this message.

User:EnemyRegent69

Platform: Xbox360

PS: Is there anything i could do to avoid this in the future?
Thanks a lot!

EnemyRegent69

Hello! I've sent in your info as well. You're welcome to continue playing online, it won't affect the investigation being conducted on your account.

If you played a certain game mode that you feel might've caused the reset, you might want to avoid that mode.

Thank you! ^LM

Player Support

hi the same thing happent to me but on my xbox i was prestige 4 lvl 44 i got 5 gold gun. i got play local whit my friend and after i go back online i got reset my gamer tag: derick power can you please help me thank you

derickaa

hi the same thing happent to me but on my xbox i was prestige 4 lvl 44 i got 5 gold gun. i got play local whit my friend and after i go back online i got reset my gamer tag: derick power can you please help me thank you

derickaa

I've got the same bug that gigi said in his/her post (I lose all my gold weapons, all myemblems and titles, all mi statistics, etc..), and I want to recover all my stats . My PSN ID is janito93. Of course, I NEVER did any cheats/hacks and nothing for recive a ban or any punishment.

Please, help me!

Alejandro!

alpero93

Can some one he'll me I'm having the same problem my levle keeps reseting and my levle won't save on zombies?

Calumjefferys22
I'm having the same trouble can u help me please?
Calumjefferys22

PLEAZE ATVIASIST READ THAT !!

I Was prestige 2 lvl 55. , with many many golded camo and almost diamond.. and this week when i trying to logs i was level 1. withno camo. no emblem. no cailling card. pleaze i work over 100hours on this game. i wajt it back. pleaze

psn : iam2kill

on playstation 3

yeaaeaaa

Studios