Probation every time I start BO2?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Such a dumb move by Activision PROBATION.  Things happen around the house when you are in the middle of a game that requires you to leave early - and now they (like big brother) are penalizing you for having a life.   Ummm I won't be buy ing anything that is labeled Activision in the future.

Who do they think that they are - this is what happens when a company hires a bunch of 20 something year olds that think that the world revolves around them and they don't really understand their customer demographics.  It is not enough that I spned 60 for the game, now you somehow think you have license to tell me how to play it.  Sersiously - this is an over-reach on your part. 

Pull your heads out of you backsides. 

bhinesjr

The only problem with probation us it isn't harsh enough. If you don't want probation , don't dashboard, and don't use shitty internet. I've never had probation and I quit at least 5 games a day there is a menu option to quit game. Try it.

gotsomestars Level 75

bHINESJR people cant decide if there internet is ***** or not it just is cuz they cant afford better internet they dont dashboard they just leave and hit happens

xLiamSnipes

i have been put on probation for 5 days straight i didn't even rage quit there was this hacker that keep making this spam message pop up on my screen on the probation time where it says probation time remaining:5 minutes my own just says probation time remaining:   no time nothing.

MtxSuperman

i have been put on probation for 5 days straight i didn't even rage quit there was this hacker that keep making this spam message pop up on my screen on the probation time where it says probation time remaining:5 minutes my own just says probation time remaining:   no time nothing.

MtxSuperman

Hi MtxSuperman,

Sorry to hear this. We may need to look into your issue a bit further.  Would you mind providing us with you gamertag/SEN and the platform you are on? Also, if you have an image of this screen showing no time left on the probation penalty, please link us to it. This may help us greatly.

You can reply here or reach us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist and Twitter https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

I also have this problem everytime I turn the game on I'm on probation whether I finished the last match or not.  Also am I to understand that being kicked from a match for accidental team killing is a punishable offense.  If thats the case then do ricochet.   That's ridiculous I'm not some little kid rage quitting.

dedmeat_

I also have this problem everytime I turn the game on I'm on probation whether I finished the last match or not.  Also am I to understand that being kicked from a match for accidental team killing is a punishable offense.  If thats the case then do ricochet.   That's ridiculous I'm not some little kid rage quitting.

dedmeat_

I am having the same issue. Every time I turn my game on I have to wait out 5 mins of probation. Last night I ended on 3 full games of Hardcore Domination. This afternoon after work, PROBATION!

I don't quit games often, I dont get kicked often.

Gamertag Chrismang85 on PS3.

Please resolve this issue asap as this is becoming very frustrating.

Nobody will buy activision games in the future if they all experienced what I am. I won't buy games if I have to be on probation for 5 mins everytime I try to play regardless of leaving early or getting kicked.

I'm being treated like a misbehaving child and don't appreciate it one bit.

Chrismang85

I am having the same issue. Every time I turn my game on I have to wait out 5 mins of probation. Last night I ended on 3 full games of Hardcore Domination. This afternoon after work, PROBATION!

I don't quit games often, I dont get kicked often.

Gamertag Chrismang85 on PS3.

Please resolve this issue asap as this is becoming very frustrating.

Nobody will buy activision games in the future if they all experienced what I am. I won't buy games if I have to be on probation for 5 mins everytime I try to play regardless of leaving early or getting kicked.

I'm being treated like a misbehaving child and don't appreciate it one bit.

Chrismang85

Studios