Probation every time I start BO2?

Black Ops II Technical Support

@ATVIAssist wrote:

Thanks for the info DrScuIIy, that does sound frustrating! Are you using a wireless connection? Are you seeing many host migrations, or server disconnects?

Thanks!
^NM

I'm having the same problem. My gamer tag is Master IDP. I joined a hacked lobby on nuke town Xbox 360. People would fly, the game speed increases and decreases.  I recorded the session on my films. It's saved under game that affected me. When you leave the game, it says it would put you on probation if you left. So I simply turned off my Xbox. This morning when I logged in, i was on an infinite probation loop. Can you take a look at this ?  I cleared my cache and I'm still on probation. 

I took some videos and pictures with my phone. I can send you the pictures and videos if you give me an email to send. 

SmartIdp

have you figured it out yet?

@SmartIdp wrote:

@ATVIAssist wrote:

Thanks for the info DrScuIIy, that does sound frustrating! Are you using a wireless connection? Are you seeing many host migrations, or server disconnects?

Thanks!
^NM

I'm having the same problem. My gamer tag is Master IDP. I joined a hacked lobby on nuke town Xbox 360. People would fly, the game speed increases and decreases.  I recorded the session on my films. It's saved under game that affected me. When you leave the game, it says it would put you on probation if you left. So I simply turned off my Xbox. This morning when I logged in, i was on an infinite probation loop. Can you take a look at this ?  I cleared my cache and I'm still on probation. 

I took some videos and pictures with my phone. I can send you the pictures and videos if you give me an email to send. 

zombie ghost029

1474592437202-222048361.jpg(Turn your phone) for all of sudden every time I  play the game I had to update it! Now it says the update can't be found. why is it doing that?

overthedge70

1474592437202-222048361.jpg(Turn your phone) for all of sudden every time I  play the game I had to update it! Now it says the update can't be found. why is it doing that?

overthedge70

I having trouble with my probation so activision would you help me with that please 

leeacher

I keep getting this error after host migration or disconnected from server. Wtf really why do I get punished for server issues. 

trey64801

JMArsenault1982

Every time I click on public match it starts this probation all over again my console is ps3 and gt is Huqur 

Lxxkp
Hi every time I click on public match on bo2 it shows the probation all over again y
Lxxkp

I never quit games!!! Never quit games!!! I got At&t DSL 6 mbps, it always drops service randomly and I think this punishment is not justified!!! I think the cheap system can not tell difference between no signal and someone quitting game! Smells like CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT first Sony got hacked ID fraud stole my CC... Now I'm put in timeout over bandwidth? Seriously Economic Persecution!!!!

PISSEDOFF111

Studios