Probation every time I start BO2?

Black Ops II Technical Support

I've been having the same thing happen to me!  I get on COD on my PS3 and it says that I'm on probation for 5 minutes when I haven't played for over 10 hours.  My SN is bubbasbadboys.  Why is this happening?

bubbasbadboys

The probation system is set up to detect rapid and multiple instances of leaves, disconnects, host migrations, and kicks from hardcore. The best thing I can suggest is try to avoid leaving multiple matches, as well as avoiding team killing in Hardcore. Please keep in mind that it does take quite a few of these instances to accumulate until you are issued a probation.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

‌i am a very big fan of Cod on xbox360.

i Get teamkilled a lot due to my gamertag PSYCHOGIRL4LIFE

THEN I KILL THEM BACK AND I GET KICKED.

now i start the day With being on probabtion sometimes which isn t even fair!!!

CAn someone please turn it off? So that i get an honest probation at least.

I Have other things ro do than boot xbox and go straight in probation...

i Have all the cod's that are available on xbox. I hate ghosts the most btw.

but bo2 is my favourite so it hirts literally to be pit on probabtion without a reason.especially when hosts migrates.simce when is that a reason for prpbation????????!

Psychogirl4life

How do you start probation on black ops 2 ? Ps3 

ArssennaL

I'm on Xbox one and whenever I try to get online for the first time  that day it puts me on probation warning or it puts me on probation. I usually play team death match or S&D. My name is Shoc

Daddy.

LaVEn34

I'm getting a probation notice very time I try to start black ops 2 and I've only left about 5 in a week at most but it first appeared when I got lagged out of a free for all game on nuke town and after that I've Horton the notification ever since my Xbox name is Dullesthawk703 if you need anything else from me

Dullesthawk703

Same issue. Seriously, 1/2 the people playing now are running sniper mods, you report them, nobody seems to care, then when I join normally I get probation. I am now coming to the conclusion Activision has fully given upon the users. Seriuosly if you want to EOL the older versions, just do it. 

Gnomesofzurich

I am now experiencing this problem also can someone help?

SergeantTiger71

Studios