Being able to kill yourself

Black Ops forum

Sounds good to me. Like in last stand you kill yourself so enemy dosnt get the kill. Would change the course of those close death matches.
timedkiller52
People aren't reading any of the posts prior to posting their own, so I'm going to write this again: READ PLEASE

When in Last Stand, I believe ANY WAY YOU DIE should reward the "original shooter" with the kill, aka the guy who put you in last stand.

Regardless if you blow yourself up in Last Stand, shoot a teammate, hold the suicide button, or even if you get finished off by a different enemy, the kill credit should go to the shooter who put you in LS, plain and simple. If his ally finishes you off then that ally only gets an assist. When the Last Stander dies, that's when the original shooter gets the kill credit and thus his kill streak is increased by one, as long as he hasn't died since putting the defender in last stand. If he died before the Last Stander died then he would not gain a streak when the LS guy dies.

No one gets robbed, relax.
deathrattle

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

No. The amount of violence in a game is enough, we're already on the border line. Suicides is just over kill for video games. You might as well include prostitutes and heroin because it was in Vietnam as well, it's that ridiculous.

As far as having an option to "Respawn" like many other games and simply drop to the floor making a groaning noise seems much more reasonable. I'd approve of that idea.

Although I would expect more players would rather try to get a kill in their life span or just use a grenade.

Oooh maybe that should be a perk. Heroin would be similar to Juggernaut/Last Stand.
GhostSquad
i say rather stick to the hold grenade thing... or things like that.. you can already kill urself in multiple ways
TheBestGamerAlive
Highlighted

General bravo wrote:

I think Black ops should include a feature were you could put a gun to yourself and blow your brains out. Why would this be usefull you ask, its great for escaping being killed or maybe you want to change you class ect. I dont know if it should be a perk or essectial but it would be helpfull. It does add on to your deaths.

P.S it would be awsome looking to for people who like to make cod movies on their capture cards

General bravo

Retarded or funny, not sure which applies to you with this thought.

#1. This is not something that would sell to a large audience, which is the main purpose behind the game (making money).

#2. Seek professional help, this is not something normal people think about ever. Sorry, your brain is busted.
Trout_19
I still remember this feature in Call of Duty 3. Anyways, I think the person that shot the player (a sniper, for example) should at least be given an assist if the player commits suicide just because they've been hit by the sniper.
Weird-Guy
Heroin doesent make you stronger
General_bravo
This is such a useless post... cook a grenade if you want to die. How would this (I suppose, perk) supposed to work? You sit in the corner and pull out a cyanide pill and wait for the magic to happen? Seems pointless to me.
Solstice3231
i dont want to play snd and have my whole team commit mass suicide, like some kind of cult so tht i have to be in the gamewinning kill cam.
dreadnaught95

General bravo wrote:

I think Black ops should include a feature were you could put a gun to yourself and blow your brains out. Why would this be usefull you ask, its great for escaping being killed or maybe you want to change you class ect. I dont know if it should be a perk or essectial but it would be helpfull. It does add on to your deaths.

P.S it would be awsome looking to for people who like to make cod movies on their capture cards

General bravo

lol, this is the worst idea ever. just a throw a gernade at the ground or jump off a building smart guy.
clydedrexler

Studios