Being able to kill yourself

Black Ops forum

Removal of K/D Ratio+ A party of kids. They'd all camp in a corner and then all commit suicide when people come. Many other ways. It's a bad idea, only use I'd have for it is in Pvt. match, where I have nothing to kill myself with. But then I figured out I could change team lol This idea would just cause troble.
Doongi_Man

bigboom1 wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

No. The amount of violence in a game is enough, we're already on the border line. Suicides is just over kill for video games. You might as well include prostitutes and heroin because it was in Vietnam as well, it's that ridiculous.

If you want heroin and prostitutes go play GTA.

EPIC FAIL! When did he state he wanted it? He was just... I won't bother explaining o_o
Doongi_Man
Yea it'd be pretty sweet to shoot yourself in the head, useful too.

But there's no way they'd ever include it seeing as so many little kids play COD.
NinjaaShrimp
That would be stupid : D
juuhemmo

NinjaaShrimp wrote:

Yea it'd be pretty sweet to shoot yourself in the head, useful too.

But there's no way they'd ever include it seeing as so many little kids play COD.

Yet it's rated 16+/18+ lol. The rating is all that matters, little kids playing it isn't their problem.
distraction
Don't they already have coward's way out in last stand? Do you really need a cinematic of you blowing your brains out? (no)
dabears0054

DaBears0054 wrote:

Don't they already have coward's way out in last stand? Do you really need a cinematic of you blowing your brains out? (no)[/quoteSmiley Mad Must I state this again when your upright not on last stand and if its cinematic it's always better to look mor action packed. And about the gore Kiddies should not be playing it if one kills themselves blame the irresponsible parents not the game it is'nt rated M for no reason

General_bravo
This idea fails the only reason I see this being useful is to switch classes.

But plenty of pepole are gonna try steal thei opponets kills from them by commiting sucide.

Epic Fail.
americanJEDI185

General bravo wrote:

I think Black ops should include a feature were you could put a gun to yourself and blow your brains out.

I think you should keep your ridiculous ideas to yourself. This is beyond doubt the most retarded thing I've ever seen posted on this forum.

There is already so much cheap sh*t, filth, dirt in the CoD series (Last Stand, OMA, Glitching, Martyrdom etc. etc. etc.). Now you want to add a feature that robs honest players of kills...

GTFO and never come back.
LetJimiTakeOver

Slasher905 wrote:

I don't see It working out and you spelled Brains wrong spell fail.

you spelled it the same way as he did, and he spelled it right. so you get a fail for that.
T0TAL_Killjoy

Studios