Black Ops Declassified, Really need DLC..(Activision should do it for us)

Black Ops forum

Hello, now speak for all fans of Black Ops Declassified... Many users want DLC for Declassified ...We ask to @ATVIAssist many times, but of course it is only support for us...The fans want more maps, zombie mode, more weapons of BlackOps1 and camouflage for weapons, for more fun! We just want what is missing to Declassified... BlackOps2 users have more support and DLC, that the fans understand that blackops2 is better, but we trust in Declassified and we want DLC for Declassified, that is missing to Declassified..Thank you..I hope an answer of ACTIVISION or  news for us, the fans of Declassified. Thanks

Declassified need DLC, Activision please send Nihilistic makes more maps and zombies to Declassified! Declassified need this...This will attract more users! Please Listen at the users of Declassified, is a good game, but need DLC! 

MyCOD97
12 REPLIES 12

They should put zombies in black ops declassified

KraZwhiteout

Declassified need DLC, Activision please send Nihilistic  makes more maps and zombies to Declassified! Declassified need this...This will attract more users! Please Listen at the fans!

MyCOD97

I would love to see DLC for Black Ops Declassified. I play it every day and think its the best portable FPS multiplayer out there. Thanks for starting this thread

videogamejunkie

DLC for Declassified,Activision,please listen at the fans! We want DLC..Only DLC as BlackOps2 users..

MyCOD97

Activision shows no support even though they stated they will be the ones supporting the game. if this game had DLC lined up with the extra mode people want(zombies) this game would have more players. this game also needs a patch cuz i hate trying to level up and it crashes. Activision show some support!

AlbaTron209
Highlighted

Listen at the fans, ACTIVISION,Only Listen and work in DLC and Patch 1.03 for Declassified....Declassified NEED Patch and DLC with zombies and more maps

MyCOD97

yea really, i onlyjoined this forum to express my disbelief that activision would release such a poor game like this and show no support towards all the people who bought this game.what a weak pile. how could you screw so many people who forked out there hard earned money.. activision just pulled a barrack obama type move.

wowicantbelieve

I agree with all of you. some DLC would make this game more fun. its really sad to see a game i been playing since the very first one go like this.  Black Ops one was really good this should be better. so hoping for that new patch and dlc. I wanna keep playing lol

Destruck117

I agree. Declassified needs more maps, but i doubt it will ever happen.

B2drizzle

Studios