Multiplayer progress not saving

Black Ops forum

Alright, just to get things clear. My account which was made after the dec 1st update, will NOT save even if the servers are fixed?

ScaleFish6

If they fixed the issue, you could save your account. I made my account after dec 1st and it was being saved until Friday last week or something like that.

IPlayBlackOps1
Yeah I’m not understanding it. Cause one account none of the stats will save or even videos. But on my other account I can play fine with no problems & the stats save?
She_Luvs_Tha_D

Hey dose anyone have a spare account back in december 1 because not of my progrees will save and I just bought black ops for my ps3 

Ethan#6849203

Same thing happen to me to after I change my psn my stats wont save and it’s not just for black ops on mw 2 as well but the campaign and all my other non online games save fine 

PADRON210
Highlighted

I was in contact with Activision all day about this issue and by the sounds of it since the game is old that they're not fixing Black Ops 1 or Black Ops II for this issue

Brgears504

have u checked other games as if there is space or there is a hardware issue. 

Regards,
Talktosonic

Jesshilla

I have a friend that just purchased the cod bo1, 2 pack. Their bo1 wont save, and bo 2 causes system to restore file system. They are getting replacement discs. You can contact www.support.activision.com to get resolution with issues, they've helped me on a few different occasions. Make sure and log in, look for live chat, and all issues get saved to your account. You will be asked platform, game, issue, etc.. 

DUTCHGHOST5150

Studios