My multiplayer ranking is not saving. I have made it to level 12 and turned of system

Black Ops forum

Why wont my multiplayer ranking save? I have the recent games i played and it shows me as level 12. I cant save them in file share either but can watch them in theatre. Also after rurning off system or going to main screen it auro reset rank to 1 why and how can one fix this??

Murdr_RICH
18 REPLIES 18

I am having the same issue on PS3. I have tried three accounts I made in 2014 and onwards and on all three accounts the rank always resets to level 1, if I leave Multiplayer and come back. Thankfully, I got access to an old account I made back in 2011 and was already level 20. I tried this account online and the rank saved as I levelled up. I think its something to do with the newer accounts made; they just simply do not save. I hope Treyarch make time to create a patch where this does not happen. Until then, I'm afraid to say you can't do nothing :/

iGuavo

yes but tha'ts tricky: any account created before Dec 1 can save, anything younger will not...

just a bug? Treyarch is closing the creation of accounts and gonna let BO1 die slowly????

Mystery.........

From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

What do you mean before dec 1 of what year do you mean 

XxShadowFox2213

I made my account in 2016, but it was on the PS4, would that still be the reason it isn't saving? Even though the actual account in 3 years old. 

PastyCarlos

Just bought a ps3 slim today and black ops. I started playing online multiplayer too and got to rank 8 about, then went back to JUST the main menu to play some other mode, and I go back to multiplayer and everything is reset. Tried same things as you did with no luck. The whole forum is blowing up with stuff on multiplayer not saving. I really pisses me off as the only REASON I BOUGHT THIS PS3 was to take advantage of the free online multiplayer (unlike ps4) for old cod games (the best). Been searching for answers on and offline for the past hours with no luck, thanks for asking this. ***** treyarch.

HNTR_247

it's happening to me on Zombies, i created an account after dec.1 and it doesn't save my zombie progress.

Zanku-EX

my hubby try to load it too and it sent him to home page too. reset our playstations 

dygarcia7
Did it work when you reset it and also was it a factory reset
XxShadowFox2213
Same here, I got my girlfriend a ps3 for christmas, and this is what I get? I've had more problems with sony, and call of duty in the past few days then I ever had in my whole entire life with xbox products. Black Ops 2 doesn't work online , it literally freezes the whole console. And now we try to play the first black ops, and it wont save the multiplayer progress? This does not make me want to buy a new console, or upgrade, it pisses me off and makes me not want to buy activision, or Sony products. Now I come to find a solution to the problem, and I find thread after thread of people with the exact same problems, and no word from sony, no word from activision, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE!
infofrogs

Studios