Save Zombie progress Idea

Black Ops forum

Would it not be cool to save your progress(round) in solo (or multiplayer)? I can't tell you the times I will be playing and have to quit because I have other things to do like sleep, work or I just want to simply take a break from zombies. Is that really impossible? I could just leave my ps3 on but I've already had to replace the blueray laser lens on my ps3 once because the idiot that owned it before me somehow managed to get a hair ball on the lens and I don't like leaving it on for days. The way you could save it in multiplayer is you could vote to save progress or something like that. What do you guys think?
hunter870
8 REPLIES 8
woudlent it be cool if they could add flying unicorns so the zombies cannot attack you?
DataPack
In solo I guess it wouldn't hurt, but not in multiplayer.

Doubt it'll ever happen though.
MrMurderx1221

DataPack wrote:

woudlent it be cool if they could add flying unicorns so the zombies cannot attack you?

What does that have to do with my post?
hunter870
I left my 360 on for 48 hours straight this weekend for the CoD XP pre-qualifying event and I never came close to overheating. Hmmm....
fatedtitan

FatedTitan wrote:

I left my 360 on for 48 hours straight this weekend for the CoD XP pre-qualifying event and I never came close to overheating. Hmmm....

ive left mine on for over 350hrs and its very chilled
agentjohnconrad

AgentJohnConrad wrote:

FatedTitan wrote:

ive left mine on for over 350hrs and its very chilled

I've left mine on for a weak straigt with no problem. The reason my ps3 blue ray lens went out is because the loser that owned it before me had managed to get a freaking hair ball in the lens. No idea how??? Don't start the console wars again. JEEZ!
hunter870
I hate it when people bump their posts.
hunter870

I've been legit begging for this feature since the first zombies game.. it is literally impossible for me to sit 6+ hours playing just to have to quit to sleep! PLEASSSEEE GIVE US THIS FEATURE!

Gravitati0ns

Studios