Treyarch sucks.

Black Ops forum

Treyarch,your game sucks beyond all reason. There is no reason to continue playing for more than a week. You ban me for my Swastika yet you have the communist hammer and sickle PRE MADE (the communists committed more war crimes and murder's then the Nazi ever did). Your rules and regulations always change,you ban people for finding glitches that YOU LET HAPPEN and the frame rate and lag on PS3 makes the game unbearable. You robbed people out of money they earned to fill your own fat pockets,I would have LOVED your game.....7 years ago. Good job using the CoD title to push your shit game on people. All of your weapons are unrealistic as hell (I spent 6 years in the infantry) and you only have 14 maps in total,all of which are packed with glitches. I wont be happy with your company ever again unless you come right to my doorstep and refund my game,after apologizing to the entire gaming community for this laughing stock of a game.

My grandfather died in WW2 defending his country from Russian pigs who raped %70 percent of the female population in Berlin. Yet you openly allow the hammer and sickle and the CCCP logo and ban me for the flag my grandfather served under. Thank you for the shitty game and the personal insult,scumbags. I'm ashamed I served for people like you.
GallowsTree
3 REPLIES 3

GallowsTree wrote:

Treyarch,your game sucks beyond all reason. There is no reason to continue playing for more than a week. You ban me for my Swastika yet you have the communist hammer and sickle PRE MADE (the communists committed more war crimes and murder's then the Nazi ever did). Your rules and regulations always change,you ban people for finding glitches that YOU LET HAPPEN and the frame rate and lag on PS3 makes the game unbearable. You robbed people out of money they earned to fill your own fat pockets,I would have LOVED your game.....7 years ago. Good job using the CoD title to push your **** game on people. All of your weapons are unrealistic as hell (I spent 6 years in the infantry) and you only have 14 maps in total,all of which are packed with glitches. I wont be happy with your company ever again unless you come right to my doorstep and refund my game,after apologizing to the entire gaming community for this laughing stock of a game.

My grandfather died in WW2 defending his country from Russian pigs who raped %70 percent of the female population in Berlin. Yet you openly allow the hammer and sickle and the CCCP logo and ban me for the flag my grandfather served under. Thank you for the shitty game and the personal insult,scumbags. I'm ashamed I served for people like you.

your retarded to complain the swastika was used by hitler as part of his army the russian flag was theyre flag n not the only symbol of the army....even to this day the swastika represents hate the russian flag does not thats why the same country of germany does not use that flag anymore so its a lame argument....lets not have a british flag because theyve killed millions throughout the years too bringing plagues on other countrys sorry argument invalid vs swastika and current meaning u skinhead....oh your grandpa was a nazi? but yes game still does suck nuts they made a recycled waw
AlCaponesGun

1. Have you never heard of punctuation.

2. The swatstika isn’t a symbol of hate, the Buddhist use it!

3. It’s not about what the Russian flag is meant to look like, it’s the fact that the russians raped people in Berlin and treyarch has the communist flag symbol as a default shape.

4. Childish insults like “retarded” and “skinhead” don’t make you’re argument any better, they make them worse.

Dominator2250
in reply to Dominator2250

Don't rape and murder tens of millions like the nazis did in USSR and expect different treatment. 

Bluecollar2089

Studios