multiple bullets in one in the chamber?

Black Ops forum

The reason the guy got 2 bullets is because he got 2 kills with his pistol. For ever pistol kill you get, you get 1 bullet. Normally, that would just even out the number of bullets you get. You'd kill 1 person spending your bullet, but gaining another, so it balances out. But if you get a collateral, you're spending 1 bullet and getting 2 kills, resulting in gaining 2 bullets.
kastro187420
Likes: 225
Posts: 5230
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
I think it's up to only 3 bullets in one life.
spencer6067
Likes: 0
Posts: 42
Registered: ‎03-09-2011
Yes, you can get more bullets by knifing players.



So basically, One in the Chamber can also be called Stab-fest 2010.
broadband
Likes: 1
Posts: 1234
Registered: ‎27-07-2011

Broadband wrote:

 

Yes, you can get more bullets by knifing players.



So basically, One in the Chamber can also be called Stab-fest 2010.





As long as there is no Commando/Tac Knife set-ups, you'll actually have to be close to the person to stab them, so I'm not worried.
kastro187420
Likes: 225
Posts: 5230
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
The most bullets you can get is 15.
auzziewingman
Likes: 0
Posts: 1474
Registered: ‎09-08-2011

Kastro187420 wrote:

 

Broadband wrote:

 

Yes, you can get more bullets by knifing players.



So basically, One in the Chamber can also be called Stab-fest 2010.





As long as there is no Commando/Tac Knife set-ups, you'll actually have to be close to the person to stab them, so I'm not worried.





There are still lunges and auto-aim knifing.
broadband
Likes: 1
Posts: 1234
Registered: ‎27-07-2011

Broadband wrote:

 

Kastro187420 wrote:

 

Broadband wrote:

 

Yes, you can get more bullets by knifing players.



So basically, One in the Chamber can also be called Stab-fest 2010.





As long as there is no Commando/Tac Knife set-ups, you'll actually have to be close to the person to stab them, so I'm not worried.





There are still lunges and auto-aim knifing.





Lunging has been around since '07. And it's confirmed you can turn off assisted aiming, but it's not like others will do that anyway...



In order to "lunge," you still have to be within a reasonable distance, unlike in MW2, where I can commando up a set of stairs.
kirby_
Likes: 0
Posts: 1641
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
Stop guessing and making stuff up. Everyone starts off with 1 bullet, if you kill someone, you get a bullet, if you miss then you are only left with melee. You can turn to knifing only and get 1 bullet for every kill. That is not recommended because perks are disabled in wager matches ( if you didn't know that) and the only way to get perks is to go on kill streaks of unknown numbers. It creates a very entertaining tension in the game, because you don't know who has the bullet.
rokata94
Likes: 0
Posts: 8
Registered: ‎10-10-2010
It should be that you can never have more then 1 bullet ever





Stab and kill someone with a knife while you have a bullet and you keep your ONE bullet



Thats how the game should be because thats how the name makes it out to be, as long as you can stab people from 4 to 5 feet away people will do just that, stab all day long and get as many bullets as possible then go on a shooting spree
PirateNinja
Likes: 0
Posts: 863
Registered: ‎21-08-2010
Highlighted
Thanks
Alexmasondavidmason
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎03-05-2019

Studios