Aim Assist for Snipers on Console BO4

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Highlighted

@St0newa11 wrote:

You understand aim assist is in the game because controllers suck for aiming right? Pretty much every fps on console has aim assist...

Trying to make yourself out to be a "real gamer" was pretty laughable. Lol

You blame controllers for your lack of aiming skills. You try to bash someone wanting to remove aim assist but you're not even mediocre WITH aim assist. 

I made a video for you last night of a game with little to zero aim assist so you can see that not everyone needs aim assist, you peasant. Enjoy!

P.S. I don't feel bad for you, scrub lord.

Circa_702

Oh God.... you just made the biggest fool of yourself... hahahahahHaHHhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Did you really just try to prove to me that aim assist isnt needed on console with a controller, by posting H1Z1 footage? Smh hahahahaha oh God I haven't laughed like this since I was a little girl lol.

First off third person doesnt need aim assist nearly as much as first person. 

Second its h1z1... you posted game play of a slow ass game trying to prove that aim assist isn't needed for a much faster arcade twitch fps shooter??? The idea that you just tried to compare the two is hilarious.

Third: h1z1 does have aim assist. It slows your crosshair down when moving over a target. So you proved nothing but how ignorant you are.

Do some research next time rather than coming out here acting like your some big thing, when you arent even close to being worth anyone's time here. 

Pleb

P.S. how did you make a video for me last night when I replied to this hilariously ignorant thread today? Hahahah why don't you post some cod footage so we can see your real in game name and look up your stats?  I assume you didn't post cod footage of you running around without aim assist because it would be embarrassing.

St0newa11

@St0newa11 wrote:

Oh God.... you just made the biggest fool of yourself... hahahahahHaHHhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hmm. 

Did you really just try to prove to me that aim assist isnt needed on console with a controller, by posting H1Z1 footage? Smh hahahahaha oh God I haven't laughed like this since I was a little girl lol.

You are a little girl.. 😂😂

First off third person doesnt need aim assist nearly as much as first person. 

Uhh ADS is FP...

Second its h1z1... you posted game play of a slow ass game trying to prove that aim assist isn't needed for a much faster arcade twitch fps shooter??? The idea that you just tried to compare the two is hilarious.

I would love to see your FPV on any game 😂😂

Third: h1z1 does have aim assist. It slows your crosshair down when moving over a target. So you proved nothing but how ignorant you are.

I guess your reading comprehension is lacking like your aim, here’s a direct quote from what I said.

“I made a video for you last night of a game with little to zero aim assist so you can see that not everyone needs aim assist”

😂😂😂

Do some research next time rather than coming out here acting like your some big thing, when you arent even close to being worth anyone's time here. 

You have the mental capacity of a gold fish. 

Pleb

P.S. how did you make a video for me last night when I replied to this hilariously ignorant thread today? Hahahah why don't you post some cod footage so we can see your real in game name and look up your stats?  I assume you didn't post cod footage of you running around without aim assist because it would be embarrassing.

Challenge accepted. I want to see yours too scrub lord 😂😂

P.S.  

2800+ post.... loser 😂😂😂😂

Circa_702

Why am I to be recording footage? I have nothing to prove, the burden of proof is on you to show why consoles shouldnt havr aim assist. 

So what was the point to show me footage of you playing a game that had aim assist? When your complaint is against aim assist? 

Especially when we are talking about aim assist on black ops 4. You showed footage of a different game that also uses aim assist to show you don't need aim assist? 

Am I the only one who is confused?

I'll give you maybe 2 more posts before I am bored of your nonsense.

St0newa11

@St0newa11 wrote:

Why am I to be recording footage? I have nothing to prove, the burden of proof is on you to show why consoles shouldnt havr aim assist. 

So what was the point to show me footage of you playing a game that had aim assist? When your complaint is against aim assist? 

Oh you don't want to embarrass yourself of showing that you are still dog $hit with the aim assist..

Especially when we are talking about aim assist on black ops 4. You showed footage of a different game that also uses aim assist to show you don't need aim assist? 

This is why...

@St0newa11 wrote:

You understand aim assist is in the game because controllers suck for aiming right? Pretty much every fps on console has aim assist...

I posted H1Z1 clip to show you not every successful shooter has an aimbot type AA. Do you even read wtf you type?? Holy ***** you really do have the mental capacity of a gold fish.

Am I the only one who is confused?

No, I think it's because you're a highly retarded troll that knows $hit about shooters.

I'll give you maybe 2 more posts before I am bored of your nonsense.

madcuzbad.

No aim assist just for you scrub lord, take notes. 

Circa_702

Lol this dude said aiming with controllers is hard get gud ***** if you have to rely on on a game to aim for you then your trash you can explain your reasons for using it all you want your aim is still garbage without it which is why your defending it so hard wonder how well you'd play if it was removed.

Space_Ghost_Kilo

@Space_Ghost_Kilo wrote:

Lol this dude said aiming with controllers is hard get gud ***** if you have to rely on on a game to aim for you then your trash you can explain your reasons for using it all you want your aim is still garbage without it which is why your defending it so hard wonder how well you'd play if it was removed.

Can we take a moment to notice this guy is calling people trash but doesnt even make it past 1.0 KDR on bo3

St0newa11

@St0newa11 wrote:

@Space_Ghost_Kilo wrote:

Can we take a moment to notice this guy is calling people trash but doesnt even make it past 1.0 KDR on bo3

Can we take note that you're just a forum warrior with ***** aim/kdr...

Circa_702

So you get one more. Haha 

You are just making a fool of yourself. 

I'm going to prove to everyone I don't need aim assist by posting footage of Blackout where the gameplay is incredibly slow which allows for aim assist to be hardly effective. 

Clearly you didnt understand that everyone here is talking about the multiplayer.

Man you are a grumpy bear. Hahaha

You are more hilarious entertainment than anything else. Enjoy your short lived time on the forums haha

Let's see your stats mr I'm to good for AA lol

St0newa11

You're the worst troll ***** tier on this game. 

@St0newa11 wrote:

This is laughable af, can't aim without aim assist so he blames the controller hahhaha clown.

Circa_702

Studios