Aim Assist for Snipers on Console BO4

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Sniper Nest Banned For Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 And Snipers Nest Be Suspeded 

Teryacrh Did Some Wrong Sniper’s Nest Is Too Prove Me Wanted To Open Us A Discussion Sorce Streaks And Whether They Deserve Do Not Buffs Or Nerfs Sniper’s Nest Be Suspended SorceStreaks System Add New Orbital VSAT Or Strafe Run 

MagnumTheCat2
Highlighted

sniping is fine the way it is. They need to leave it alone its actually in a balanced state for console.

vvDoZeRvv

Pffff you must be the kind of guy going with Light machine guns with thermal. 
Quick scoping is harder then you think and if you get owned by sniper its just that you suck....

HighsaacYTB
They have just made the sniper rifles more realistic... its BS that a guy can run with a heavy sniper rifle throw it up and get a head shot before a person with a AR or SMG can get a shot off. I wish they had lobby's available for NO sniper rifles then this game came out and it was VERY enjoyable that people weren't quick scoping....I only have 2 problems with the game, spawn camping and bunny hopping all over the map (mostly in HC FFA)
Trae Barfield
I_HAV2_POOP

They didnt take away aim assist for the purpose of making snipers note realistic... 

That's utterly bull*****.

They absolutely took aim assist off sniper rifles to please ignorant reg gunners. 

Yet every single call of duty has people bitching about aim assist on snipers when they don't even have aim assist... which should tell you that people who complained about aim assist on snipers had no actual idea how it worked and just looked for something to ***** about.

Unfortunately a big chunk of the ignorant population complained about aim assist on snipers and they decided to remove it. Which it doesnt effect quickscoping. 

However it effects drag scoping and regular sniping which is unfair and quite difficult in bo4 with the movement being so fast and ARs dominating the game which means sniper distances don't exist.

I agree, snipers should have aim assist... especially with how strong it is on all the reg guns and how ARs are lasers in bo4.

St0newa11

Cuz aiming with a controller without aim assist is too hard for you. Go buy a gameboy 😂😂😂😂

Circa_702
Turn off your aim assist and post a video of you playing without it. Idiot.
ffs32

@Circa_702 wrote:

Cuz aiming with a controller without aim assist is too hard for you. Go buy a gameboy 😂😂😂😂

^is this kid for real? Like I kinda feel bad for him if he actually thinks like this lol

St0newa11

@Circa_702 wrote:

^is this kid for real? Like I kinda feel bad for him if he actually thinks like this lol

St0newa11

Studios