Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

After clicking on mutiplayer on the main menu, if you click on your playercard on the right to inspect your profile, the game freezes (although I can still hear the background music). Attempting to close the game when it freezes sometime leaves me stuck to "Please wait" on the ps4, So I have to restart the ps4.

Edit: I notice that if you do these steps quickly it will freeze, meaning that if you click on the player card quickly while it's still loading, it will freeze. The only way to avoid the freeze is to wait for everything to load. The only way to close the game while it is frozen is to press the PS4 home button, then close the application, or else it will stay in the "please wait" forever.

Akathyone
6 REPLIES 6

I can’t even get into multiplayer. Game just crashes when I click on it

MelTheMoistMan

I can confirm this has happened to me since the latest update. I tested it a second time to see if it was a chance bug but the same crash occured. The game completely froze my ps4 to the point I needed to unplug the power cord at the back to restart as the entire ps4 could not handle the crash. 

This is not the only blue screen crash I have had on ps4, though this one seems specific to opening the inspection menu in multiplayer. While I love this game, it has some extremely game breaking crashes that I have never had occur in any other game I have played on the ps4 to date. Please fix. Thanks. 

DragonPhoenix01

It's worse then that on Xbox One, darn games freezes mid game !!! This has happened to me at least 2 dozen times !!

Cat Mad

tbirdsc

Is this a know issue because it’s happening to me and I thought it was my ps4

Trollingcactus14

Just talked with an Activision agent on their live chat. They said they will send the issue to another department to be looked at and will contact me when if they find a solution. If they find a solution I will definitely post it here for everyone to see. Hope they find a solution fast. Fingers crossed.

MelTheMoistMan

any fixes for issues like this?

FerociousChimpy

Studios