@WatchDogeRandom wrote:

I have reg. PS4 (not Slim) and

1) game is unplayable

2) Non stop stuttering

3) fps drops like this: https://youtu.be/RaeU3DvW5-o?t=38

4) PS4 is hot like fire as soon i open menus

5) PS4 is loud like Boeing jet taking off

I have headache after playing it, it's nothing like BO 3 which run perfectly

Same thing on Xbox one !!!! It's NOT YOUR CONSOLE !!! It's the crappy game !!!

After the Xbox afternoon update the ENTIRE GAME was one complete BLUR !!!

There are way too many problems with this game at this stage to make it fun or enjoyable to play, IT'S NOT !!

WW2 was the worst for me but BO4 is just as bad if not WORSE !!!

Another $60 down the toilet for this game, too bad we can't flush this game down the same toilet !!!Just goes to show how Crappyvision/Trasharch value their paying customers by allowing them to purchase complete trash !!!

Sorry this game is a HUGE FAIL !!! MAJOR REWORK NEEDED !!!

tbirdsc

@WatchDogeRandom wrote:

I have reg. PS4 (not Slim) and

1) game is unplayable

2) Non stop stuttering

3) fps drops like this: https://youtu.be/RaeU3DvW5-o?t=38

4) PS4 is hot like fire as soon i open menus

5) PS4 is loud like Boeing jet taking off

I have headache after playing it, it's nothing like BO 3 which run perfectly

I have noticed it seems to not do well on XB1 either. I don't quite understand why though. There is nothing really that different in terms of graphics that should make it play any worse than BO3 or even recent games like WW2 and IW. Map sizes are same, there are less players than past games. They seem to have done a terrirble job optimizing the game for these consoles. 

bagobones

It’s something with these last two cods. I have the One X and bo4 is playing okay most of the time. WW2 never seemed to play well but at least I could actually spawn in to a game on time when I got the X in December. Even with the X, there’s a lot of inconsistencies with time to kill but truth be told I’m not sure if it isn’t more all the garbage they added in to the game like armor and stem shots.

Brian Rooks
Brian25savannah Level 75

I'm playing on a pro and the noise coming from it is louder than anything i've ever ran on it before. 

Jon_P

Exactly what my fiance and I were just talking about. Black Ops 4 is so hard on the regular PS4 it does sound like a ***** airplane engine. We paid over $100 dollars for this game and it has caused so many errors, shut downs, and corruptions it's not even really worth it to play on our console. Honestly we think that "Trasharch" should have waited until November like usual and worked out more of the kinks and smoothed it out more for release. We deserve better for the cost we pay to play our beloved franchise.

Alice81599

What a load of rubbish. BO4 works absolutely fine on my regular PS4. 

Deleted User

some people may be having issues but i will say, on my one s it runs buttery most of the time. the odd hitch here or there when loading or at the start of a match but it looks more like network related stuff than my console is gona blow.

pooly13579
Same here
Rubip11

You said your PS4 gets hot, have you got your PS4 in an open space? If not is there enough room for the air to circulate out of the PS4? If not when the PS4 gets hot this can cause lag and the slow down of the components inside the PS4. Have you ever cleaned out your PS4? It'll probbly take an hour or so and there is a lot of crap that can get stuck on the fans blocking them from doing the job they are supposed to do. The fans are bad enough as it is and blockage will make them useless.

Not trying to sound condescending toward you. They are just some ideas.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

Studios