Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I finished my tactical rifles diamonds last night and have lost all my progress from last night
KITTER

I also played yesterday unlocked my diamond camo got off line . Came back a few hours and it was reset

gamer tag Fto Knuck

Lknucklezzx

I also played yesterday unlocked my diamond camo for the ARs got off line . Came back a few hours and it was reset

gamer tag Fto Knuck

Lknucklezzx

I was working on an MX9, Helion Salvo and ICR fo camos and I lost both level progression and camos for said weapons. Since the 11/1, 200+ MB update, I lost Red Tiger, Roller Rink, Mother of Pearl and Penthouse for the MX9, Agitator for the ICR, and Panther, Monsoon, Agitator, and URD camos for the Helion Salvo.

Ep1C_EcLypS
I have also fallen bf victim of this bug in game, I have lost several weapon levels as well as camos and even a few calling cards. My gamertag is ELlTE RUSSIAN
ELlTE_RUSSIAN

If you unlock things too fast and get reported for boosting, they will more than likely remove your camos. It's happened on previous cods, not changed by the looks

OctaneCity

Same thing happened to me!!!! I worked for a solid couple of hours getting my icr gold to wake up today to an update and finding that all my progress from last night went away!!! I’m extremely angry! I’m seriously considering returning the game. Getting 100 headshots in a night plus the technicals ripped away from me makes me not want to even put more time into this game!

Tre_bien
Highlighted

Same here. I’ve lost rank, gun camo, and the new Halloween rewards I was up to level 8 and dropped back to level 4. Im super frustrated. GT  MNDRUGGIST 

MS_Contin

I have also fallen victim to this bug,  lost several weapon levels as well as camos and even a few calling cards gamer tag is ELlTE RUSSIAN

ELlTE_RUSSIAN

game wasn't playtested, we're all playing a beta that has pure crap hitreg/lag issues and zombie crashing issues.

Nothing we can do about it other than complain. Treyarch/activision should allow people to refund if they want. The whole game is one big joke.

FPSchris

Studios