Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

So the glitch is black market

you have to make aure every game your leveling on black market.....

a youtuber showed this, he was black marker lvl 117-118  next game it reset  after he got to 118, he was 117-118 again

ONCE U SEE THIS    >>>>>RESET BO4<<<<

whats happening is people are playing for HOURS and not noticing the black market glitch, once the glitch happens, any info from the glitch on, isnt being saved.....

hope this helps GOOD LUCK!

hackerprolvl2

Same. I'm extremely upset, and this is absolutely unacceptable. Time was devoted to these unlocks. I prioritized my time in unlocking skins when I could have been studying or something else productive in my actual life. This makes me want to walk away from this game completely. What a joke. After a decade of playing the COD franchise, I've never experienced something as unprofessional as this.  I lost an embarrassing amount of progress on challenges, and weapons.

Nansybslw

Just lost my weapon progress for my titan still have the locked attachments equipped and when I took one off couldn’t put it back on. Gamer tag is IGC ASSASS1N

ZXxxXxxXZ
I say everyone who has lost camps due to this bug in the game which the developers clearly are sleeping because it’s ovbsiousoy not fixed... we should strt a petition to get 50-80k signatures for the developers to give everyone primary guns all camos because of this
Shahir
Am I reading this right??

You prioritize your time unlocking a camo, sacrificing study time and other productive things?

Gaming is leisurely...
BettySwollax

I lost 93 headshots worth of progress on my sdm and gold camo on my gks and mx9 bit I was able to do a couple challenges and get it back except the sdm

Slayanation

RUMnCHEESE lost weapon and camo progress

Dark_Zephyr

I lost all weapon camos and progress when entering Prestige 2 for my character.  I thought I would have them by level 5 with the opening create a class but everything was at one.  I earned gold camo and its gone.

Please advise.

Pete

truebrewdude@comcast.net
Highlighted
Sorry, also lost my permanent unlock from Prestige 1. Gamer Tag: truebrewdude on Xbox.
truebrewdude@comcast.net

I have worked countless amounts of days and hours ranking up my levels to prestige 7 just to lose all the new weapons from the First Black Operations Event and Now the new one. EVERYTHING WAS LOST ONCE I PRESTIGED TO LEVEL 7. Please Adress this issue. AND BY THE WAY SINCE THE NEW UPDATE MY GAME KEEPS FREEZING IN THE MIDDLE OF ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MATCHES. I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME LOYAL FAN. BUT BLACK OPS 4 HAS BEEN MY WORST EXPERIENCE YET. SINCE DAY ONE.

KING0891

Studios