Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I can't believe this crap! Hours of game just lost because of freaking incompetence! Stop building new features and stuff if you can´t fix something as simple as saving the ***** game progress, next time it happens to me I will for sure sell this BS of a game. I hate incompetence

FUGYU

Game tag is (removed by moderator - no naming & shaming here), I hope I get some retribution for this crap!

FUGYU

No you won't get your stats back.

You get enough warnings

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

I acquired Dark Matter back in November, Diamonds and weapon challenges are way too easy. Getting Gold on any weapon other than sniper or knives should only take mere hours, if that. I can understand if you lost progression in more than 5 or 6 weapons but I honestly find that to be completely absurd. I have played since launch and never experienced any loss of any stats or progression, whatsoever. 

I do feel a very small percentage experience some sort of minor lose, the rest are just trying to mooch for free unlocks, and if you are crying about losing progression on anything under a handful of weapons, you need to stop complaining and just spend the few hours to unlock them again. 

We live in an era of Soyboy kids who expect free handouts constantly. It's sad really. 

Curtislee-82

Treyarch fix this problem please!

Colt45NRCO

They can't fix the stupidity of people

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Read all of the other posts in this thread instead of just posting "fix this". 

If you prestiged your player, you did not do so by accident. It takes a lot of click throughs asking, "are you sure", and even explains your character will be reset to level one, and you'll have to re-unlock the weapons as you level up. There is nothing Treyarch needs to do. M

The same is true for prestiging weapons; you are told, prior to prestiging the weapon, that all attachments will have to be once again unlocked. I'm sorry if you clicked theough all of the explanations as to what was about to happen, but you did it to yourself, and have nobody to blame but yourself.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Xbox one 

disc

Mr Vomit 187 

All my reserve items gone

lost all my purchased items

firebreaks robber

tigershark max level  completely disappeared 

mk2 spitfire (special skin)max level (bribe reward)

locust from a bribe gone

vendetta from reserve gone 

vaypor assault rifle mk2 25% xp per kill special skin from a bribe 

i spent a few hundred dollars on items too 

Mrvomit81

I lost all my reactive camos, unlocked guns and skinsa but also things that I paid for. Lastly The special edition gun unlocks. This game owes me my *****ing money back. This is absolute bull***** - figure this out Treyarch.

-Kayo71c

KEV5779

I have lost all my characters weapon skins and calling cards in black ops 4 I need help if anyone has found a fix for this issue 

Dp4Prez

Studios