Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I lost 50 headshots all my technical camos and gold for my dmr. Was playing with diamond camo on my tactical rifles for a couple hours then closed then game when I got back on I had  lost all progress including medals calling cards and weapon camos this is really *****ing annoying. GT 

ThugNassTEE

Try launching your game in safe mode worked for me

Silver_Wolf83
  • Same thing happened to me just now, had been playing all day and got a lot done, got the GKS gold and the spitfire to bengal camo, got almost 40 wins, ect. My tier wasn’t going good up all day so I restarted my game and found that all of my progress that was listed above was taken away. I’m quite upset being that this was almost 10 hours of gameplay gone, please fix this, and if you cannot I deserve some sort of compensation. 
maxibaby

Same thing happened to me. I completed gold for various guns yesterday. I go online today only to find my camo progress and weapon level progress had been reset. Should I even try to unlock camos if they are just going to be immediately taken away.

Gamertag: Whyaat

Whyaat

Lost all progress not once but twice in the same day. Almost had my sniper gold as well as a few challenges in on my last secondaries. Tried to join a chat to see about getting them back and they closed them down after an hour of me waiting.... REALLY hoping to get the progress back as I am really just turned off the game because of the setbacks this game has. Gamertag is Agent Germany on xb1

Louiepeter

I'm having the same problem had two guns Gold on SMG class and I lost them I am so fed up with this game 

DATxUGKxMOMO

I’m having the same exact issue 

Comatose114

PLEASE FIX THIS. There's no reason this should even be a bug! It's game breaking.

Just2Nite

Full night of grafting to find out my assault rifles are back to being fresh out the wrapping paper. Cammos gone, calling cards vanished, weapon unlocks reset. Even put my black market tier back down a few pegs. Come on guys please get this bug nipped. The game is £50 alone. 

m4rksk1

ok now keep in mind i have not tested this but i have had this "bug" happen to me multiple times but i always just shut off my xbox when im still in black ops but maybe if you were to exit the game first it might help i dont know but its a suggestion 

crazycats9

Studios