Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Gamertag : IshootxJayy2x 

i was almost at diamond for my ar’s and then I got offline and came back to my vapr-xkg being reset to the massacre camo. Can you please help me get these back, because I’m not f****** redoing them.

IshootxJayy2x

GT: Px Erebus

Same thing, lost my progress from anything done yesterday

Kyuulx

Same thing happened to me this game is a *****ing joke how about a response from this dead beat company

ShawnBernazzani

Same with me had the mx9 and gks gold and now I’m back of square one, it needs fixed and to be compensated for

lachlanad

FTW ENVY

T4 Slushy

titan- 74 to 14 headshots

strife- gold back down to 74 headshots

mog- gold back down to ZERO EVERYTHING

mozu- 84 back down to 14

sg12- 65 back down to ZERO

Helio salvo- 84 back down to 20

the same thing happened to my assault rifles twice but I fought threw it and was able to keep them diamond. This is the 5th time this has happened to me it’s start to happen more frequently. I just uninstalled the game till these *****ERS FIX THIER *****. I haven’t played this *****ing game since BO1 now I know why. Still *****. 

StevenDuarte

I lost my superstar calling card which I earned and I also lost my merciless and blood thirstiest I earned earlier today. My account thinks they don’t exist and that I never did it. I fell so cheated and absolutely hate that this is happening.

Derplz21

GT - Nvtter

Not the worst scenario, but lost the Dark Ops calling card for an Ultra Kill, along with a couple Master calling cards.  Going for both 100% and Dark matter.  Went from 70% back down to 68%, about 40 HC wins 80+ HS for my pistols/other minor shotgun progression.  Overall about 6 hours of non-stop grinding on my A-game and lost it all because my friends and I had to reset due to his game crashing...  Which in itself has been a big enough hurdle to overcome.  The grind never stops, I'll earn this all back if necessary, but after endlessly praising this game and convincing multiple friends to purchase it, it's incredibly disappointing.  Hopefully this won't happen again and I hope they give us something in return for our hard work being erased.

erNutt

Every time I grind out a new camo all my progress is lost once I leave the game. 

LongRangeGoose

My Xbox name is BlackxFire1993 and I spent all of yesterday getting blood thirty’s for the outlaw and headshots for my sdm and I finally got outlaw gold but today it disappeared and I don’t have gold anymore and my sdm got reset to lvl 1 and all my headshots gone

BlackxFire1993

Studios