Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I too, ReignTheSouls have lost all my progress for my weapon camo for Kn & Rampart, send help please. 

ReignTheSouls

I too, ReignTheSouls have lost all my progress for my weapon camo for Kn & Rampart, send help please.

ReignTheSouls

I myself have lost 24 headshots on my MX9 after getting kicked to the main menu from game if you look at my theater the camo i had which was bengal could clearly be seen that im using gamertag is xXC0ttINIXx this is ridiculous that we have to waste our time to achieve something then get it taken away for no reason 

jimmycottini

I have gotten my ICR to gold twice and now I’m working on my third time. Also I have lost progress twice on my black market tier stuff. It was replaced today though but I sat at lvl 13 for what felt like forever.

JediRebelSolo

They need to get into there database garbage whatever and give us all of our progres back.  we dont do this to get it F*****G taken away its so garbage its happened to me and my friends multiple times.  My gamertag is Overxoul

Itssimplywet

I recently went hard on completing my Titan LMG challenges, I only needed 25 kills with 5 attachments attached to get gold. Logged of for a day and came back to Titan challenges all locked, it really makes me not want to play or hunt for camo’s smfh. I hope they fix this issue or give me my ***** challenges back ‼️

Karl x Kush

I’ve been recently grinding for camos in bo4 I got diamond on all the classes except for snipers and LMG so I was working on LMGs and I got all the camos done but the 50 attachments on the Titian and the Vkm I log in today and all the challenges are reset this made me mad cause I spent all day getting the challenges hopefully you guys can fix this issue I would really appreciate it thank you

Toxicblizzard2020

Same here just happened to me unlocked a few tags and headshot camo ,turned the game off for a bit , came back to all my 2 hours of progress gone they better do an update that brings our working progress back or I'm calling Corp and filling a claim do to waist of time and money on somthing that should of never happened in the first place smh 

Grimmshady17
Spoiler
I had all 100 headshot medals for my ICR 7 and now I only have 80 my gamer tag is Fartmachine20

Coopalagaa

I just got on and realized I lost an entire day of progress. 100 headshots just gone. Gamertag: xTHINGx TwO

Carrickmc

Studios