Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I have just started playing, I am only level 27 right now but I have been grinding for new camos and I have lost camo progression every time I turn off my game. Bull***** we put in hours to get the camos just so they can get taken away when we turn off the game.

gamertag: CopperMoss20771

CalebLipton

I lost my gold skin on the KN-57 and lost progress on the VAPR-XKG. This is the 3rd time this has happened, it has got to get fixed ive put so much work into the skins and end up losing them when i log off for the day its garbage!

gamertag: HotDamItsBAMBAM

will i get my progress back??

Abenaj23

I just got my butt kicked for 5 hours using the outlaw sniper to get over 90 one shot kills and then I am reset to zero!! Unbelievable. First I lost my 270 one shot heads on the Hard Stop Challenge 3 because a random reset, now this???? Wth! Not cool. I am 9th prestige.  I love this game but come on,  seriously?? - Loot Skydropper

LootSkydropper
Exact same thing happened to me please treyarch fix your f***ing game
GingerNinja0007

I have had the samething with the paladin i grinded to gold last night and today it has taken me back to weapon level 12 and only one of the tactical camos . RxtekerzxR . <— give me my stuff back before i get rid of the game so many bugs in such a hyped up game but never had any troubles like this in previous call of duty games. 

A yellow toe

Yup. Just got 100 headshots with the sword fish. Played for 3 hours. Lost all of it, when i logged in. Pretty pissed......

FPSvalentineIIX

I just had this happen last night playing TDM Hardcore on xbox one I real life couldn't believe all the skins I earned was for nothing 

Spoiler

Slyingmink

I've recently unlocked red tiger on my combat knife and game crashed and forced back to zero. Kinda sucks when knifing is kinda worthless in the game

xReztyy

This is ridiculous, I have had to do titan/strife/vapr/hellion multiple times now and the strife today again, has reduced to 85 headshot. This will

be the 4th time to attempt to unlock it to gold. Please please do something about this 

TheeLedZepp

I forgot to add my gamer tag to pot above. It’s Zeppelin AllDay. Please fix this for me, I’m attempting to get dark matter and this is severely frustrating losing camos and progress that I’ve devoted significant time too

TheeLedZepp

Studios