Blackout friendly fire needs to be removed

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

its annoying to get team killed. I get that its also less realistic to throw a frag in a room to an enemy and my teammate who rushed in there didnt die, or shooting through my teammate that i cant magically kill to kill the enemy. But when you got all these random melvins team killing for psychotic reasons it becomes a problem mannnnn

smitty44
10 REPLIES 10

or one of your teamates has a brain fart and drops a cluster in the room your whole team is currently sitting in wiping out the hole ***** team in the process lol.

brandonblastermaster

Lol yeah team killing is getting annoying. I got ptsd now when i play with my friends and we have a random. Sometimes they keep driving close to me or walking behind be like right there behind me and all i can do is assume they are thinking dirty thoughts

smitty44

I've argued for ricochet fire so that when you hit a teammate, you're the one who takes the damage.  That would end most of it.  The only problem is it could get exploited with vehicles.  Having one player crash a helo trying to take out enemies would have the team crash damage ricochet on the pilot with the other 3 remaining standing.  There'd have to be an exception for vehicles.

Darthdad969

Yeah. I think no friendly fire would fix it up. Theres a lot of team killing for no reason and its a bit annying 

smitty44

1500 games played and I haven't been team killed yet. Maybe find better teammates. 🤷‍♂️

JohnnySasaki22

Just because you havent doesnt mean others havent dumb ass

smitty44

@JohnnySasaki22 wrote:

1500 games played and I haven't been team killed yet. Maybe find better teammates. 🤷‍♂️

Again with the better teamates.   The majority of people play with randoms.  which means you have no control of their skill level, or what they are going to do.   I had a jackass go off and kill the whole squad today because we didnt answer fast enough where the fire works went off at.   With no real reason at all to kill us.  This is another reason I mostly play on Mic so if I see an idiot team killing I can warn the other teamates.  I juar wish people would realize or give half a ***** that if they kill their teamates they are decreasing their chances of winning.  They are screwing themselves over to so why freakin do it???

I think at the very least we should be able to report them for it, and it be a violation that gets them banned from joining the lobby for a set period of time.   I think that would decrease it from occuring a bit.

brandonblastermaster

Dont bother with sasaki there. He goes on all my porst to be against me. I mean just read his post. This guy claims he played 1500 matches and hasnt gotten team killed. That has to be solo matches. Even when you play with friends with mics on itll happen at least once out of 1500 games even my accident. Johnnysasaki is a true idiot. And him and the other trolls here that like to go into peoples post with their negative *****. Its like they cant stand to see other people post i guess other people are taking their spot and attention away from them

smitty44

@smitty44 wrote:

its annoying to get team killed. I get that its also less realistic to throw a frag in a room to an enemy and my teammate who rushed in there didnt die, or shooting through my teammate that i cant magically kill to kill the enemy. But when you got all these random melvins team killing for psychotic reasons it becomes a problem mannnnn

You shouldn’t be playing team games is the problem. If you have no friends to play with then play solos. Team killing is simply people expressing themselves towards players that are looking for a carry or looking for a diversion to save their own ass. You should be playing solos or you should be rolling in team games with a party, otherwise you be ready to expect the unexpected if you’re playing with ransoms.

murphy867

Studios