Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

How can this game still not work properly... happened twice today where I see a floating gun running towards me after landing and I'm killed because the Hudson skin doesn't load until a minute into the game... still happens when you land and the loot on the floor is invisible for the first 30 seconds. My biggest problem with this is armor.. I have regularly clipped getting 7+ bullets on someone with level 1 armor still getting the armor symbol pop up in bullet hit, they will then turn and put me down with 3 body shots when I have level 3 equipped... And this isn't a rage because it's happened in my favour many times... 

sampez12
4 REPLIES 4

@sampez12 wrote:

How can this game still not work properly... happened twice today where I see a floating gun running towards me after landing and I'm killed because the Hudson skin doesn't load until a minute into the game... still happens when you land and the loot on the floor is invisible for the first 30 seconds. My biggest problem with this is armor.. I have regularly clipped getting 7+ bullets on someone with level 1 armor still getting the armor symbol pop up in bullet hit, they will then turn and put me down with 3 body shots when I have level 3 equipped... And this isn't a rage because it's happened in my favour many times... 

to bad Xbox doesn't come with an SSD drive, this will fix your problem if you get one btw.. Just a hardware issue, not the games fault, It's a BR after all

Toothsome1

How about just had 'connection interrupted' and whole squad kicked for the 2nd time in 3 games... 

sampez12

@sampez12 wrote:

How about just had 'connection interrupted' and whole squad kicked for the 2nd time in 3 games... 

lol thats different, thats you being sold a game that wasn't ready 2 be sold yet. Plus AAA companies are starting 2 be cheap today with their network "listening servers" closest thing to dedicated servers supposedly?

Toothsome1

Yea server tick rate is appalling. They clearly panicked with all the hype around BRs and forced this out fast as possible. Will probably never work properly 

sampez12

Studios