Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Highlighted

i see in the pre lobby from blackout before the match start where all players land at a random spot and shoot some guns and use some grenate's or drive in vehicle's before the match starts.

one day i was flying a helicopter in the pre lobby and like most off the players i crash it.

but then the match start on the same place where i have crash the helicopter in the pre lobby on the same spot was the helicopter i have crash in the pre lobby.

that means if players pick anything up in the pre lobby and there use it or drive in vehicle's that means when the real match starts the items will not respan back more.

that means that 50% off the items and vehicle's will be gone before the match has start.

if you not belive me its true then you can try it on your own.

if you land in the cargo docks,factory,turbine,Estates and construction site in the pre lobby and there is a helicopter then enter it and crash it close on the same spot and when the match starts go to the same place where you have crash the helicopter if you see the destroy shell from the helicopter on the same place where you have crash it in the pre lobby then you have see with your own eyes its true.

Spikanor

Studios