Blackout strategy to stay in Blue Zone is cheap

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

@JohnnySasaki22 wrote:

I'd be willing to bet they patch whatever it is on Apex though. This however, will be an issue for a long time I feel. I just had it happen to me for the third time now, and this time it was in quads, and all 3 of us were left too. All I found this game was Consumer, and even with my teammates giving me all their meds, it still wasn't enough. 🤷‍♂️ One guy out-healed 3 dudes because he lucked out and found an Outlander perk. 🤦‍♂️ Like, after all this sh!t all I've been looking for is that Outlander perk, but nothing. I've been told by other players it's more rare than trauma kits now. 🙄

Edit: Just to clarify, I land in marked, high profile areas, every single drop, so the idea that I'm ever short on places to loot is kind of a joke. If I don't find something, it's not for lack of looking. I'll usually kill at least 5-10 players if I win, so that's quite a few death stashes I'm looting as well. 

Idk what you want from me, game. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe the other teams is hiding because they're no good at gunfights.  You and your team should just charge them and kill them, strategically of course.  If they're that chock full of health items, Consumer, and Outlander, they have less space for grenades, barricades, etc.

Darthdad969
this is what we did last night. was down to 3 ppl in duos and we had a sensor dart that covered 80% of the last circle and no indication on the minimap. quickly realized we had a camper in the storm so we went hunting and shortly after found him crouching behind a tree healing. easy win.

had we waited another 10-15 seconds it wouldve been too late.
Abuuru
lol "I'm currently up to my 50th win via Outlanding", what a rat POS

https://www.reddit.com/r/Blackops4/comments/ax5sy5/outlander_victories_in_blackout_a_guide/
Abuuru
Highlighted

this is now something you can tell its destroying the game only worse with to many players that go for the cheap tricks and hate to win the match on a fair fight and that means at some point you only get players that are using this cheap trick.

Spikanor

Kinda hilarious that I have more real solo wins than that POS has stolen ones. 🤣

JohnnySasaki22

Except that these aren't stolen wins.  They're legit and within the rules of the game.  They aren't your style, to be sure.  Besides, it seems like you're a skilled enough player that you win often notwithstanding other people playing differently.

Darthdad969

It has nothing to do with style. They're fake wins and akin to an exploit. Let's be honest with ourselves here, not only is it grimy AF, but the devs never once sat down and said; "You know what kind of meta our game needs? A bunch of players trying to out heal each other in the final zone because they lucked out and found a certain perk." Therefore it's no different than players getting into glitch spots on maps. If some guy killed you from underneath the map, would you still call that a legit tactic? It's in the game, after all. 🤷‍♂️

JohnnySasaki22

Just got killed by someone camping by a rock for 4th place, then watched him pick up my Outlander and Consumer and win by out healing the zone. If that's not the most frustrating thing, idk what is. The guy had 2 kills. 🤣 What's worse is he had a Sensor dart going the whole final circle, so he knew exactly where the other players were, he was just too much of a chicken sh!t to go out and shoot them. God, people today are so lame. 🙄

JohnnySasaki22

@JohnnySasaki22 wrote:

It has nothing to do with style. They're fake wins and akin to an exploit. Let's be honest with ourselves here, not only is it grimy AF, but the devs never once sat down and said; "You know what kind of meta our game needs? A bunch of players trying to out heal each other in the final zone because they lucked out and found a certain perk." Therefore it's no different than players getting into glitch spots on maps. If some guy killed you from underneath the map, would you still call that a legit tactic? It's in the game, after all. 🤷‍♂️

Obviously the difference is that a map glitch means the map isn't functioning properly.  Consumer and Outlander are working properly, it's just that you don't like the way they're being employed.  It doesn't make the win fake, it just isn't how you choose to play.

Darthdad969

They might be functioning properly, but they aren't functioning as intended. Obviously I can't prove that the devs didn't intend for the game to devolve into healing outside the zone for the win, but I think if you rub two brain cells together, you'd come to that conclusion. 

Anyway, that's why it's an "exploit", not a "glitch". Getting outside the map is technically a glitch, so it might have been a bad example, but.....well I would say "you get the idea", but you apparently don't, so...🤷‍♂️ 

JohnnySasaki22

Studios