Cant find Team Deathmatch only Moshpit?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Hi, For the past 2 days i'm no longer able to find the standard Deathmatch games in Multiplayer, only MOSHPIT and other sort of games!!! How to play Multiplayer Team Deathmatch again?
FrearMe
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That there is no Hartcore TDM is a big mess. This is a standard gameplay. you just want us to buy the extension ... not like that. then I will NOT play the game anymore !!! a big mess is that.
translated by Google

German:

Das es kein Hartcore TDM mehr gibt ist eine grosse sauerei. Das ist ein standart gameplay. sie wollen nur das wir uns die erweiterung kaufen... so nicht. dann werde ich das spiel NICHT mehr spielen!!! eine grosse sauerei ist das.

ToTNiels
12 REPLIES 12

It's been removed with the last update tdm has been merged with kill confirmed.

tonykennedy1970

Apparently we can no longer play Team Deathmatch without also playing rounds of Kill Confirmed. Thank you for making me play a game that I don't want to play, Treyarch. You suck.

frabaert

That there is no Hartcore TDM is a big mess. This is a standard gameplay. you just want us to buy the extension ... not like that. then I will NOT play the game anymore !!! a big mess is that.
translated by Google

German:

Das es kein Hartcore TDM mehr gibt ist eine grosse sauerei. Das ist ein standart gameplay. sie wollen nur das wir uns die erweiterung kaufen... so nicht. dann werde ich das spiel NICHT mehr spielen!!! eine grosse sauerei ist das.

ToTNiels

Ich möchte TDM spielen ohne das ich gezwungen werde Abschuss bestätigen zu spielen ...
Wer hat sich dieses mist ausgedacht das zusammen zu legen... schaltet mal euer Hirn ein.. oder ist das eure Art Spieler zu vergraulen

Dakeshipro
Highlighted

Lets all call for stop and boycott this game. 

I'm sure that losing players and money will hurt them pretty much  and persons who removed TDM should also find his way out of this game.

TDM is the only famous game mode and killing it is just like killing the game.

FrearMe
I dont think many will cry over the loss of the PC community I'm afraid.. not that it makes thing any better...

Is there a reason for it?
Are people more fed up with the hackers that the numbers have dwindled to the point where they merge modes to keep things flowing?

There must be some information if it isn't due to dwindling numbers in the PC community....
BettySwollax

how do you get to make PC players bad, that's not what it's all about, but just that they've switched everything to moshpit for the people who did not buy the expansion. As long as that is the case I will not play the game anymore !!!
Translated by google

German:

Wie kommst du dazu PC spieler schlecht zu machen , darum geht es garnicht , sondern nur das sie alles auf Moshpit umgestellt haben für die leute die die erweiterung nicht gekauft haben. Solange das so ist spiele ich das spiel nicht mehr!!!

ToTNiels

I'm not out to be making PC players bad, they do a good enough job themselves.. I'm just stating facts mate.. apologies if it's not what you want to hear.......

BettySwollax

You say : I dont think many will cry over the loss of the PC community

I can not expect another answer from a console player either. My mistake

Ger: Eine andere antwort kann ich von einem Konsolen spieler auch nicht erwarten. Mein fehler

ToTNiels

Studios