Completed Operation Grand Hiest Tier Progression.... what happens next?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Greetings! I have played through every Event since launch, the last one took me to tier 430+ but have never been able to complete any of them. This is the first time I have received a message congratulating me on completing the event...

My next question is what happens now? I seem to still be collecting supply crates and they are simply stacking at this point. Does anyone know if these will carry over to the next event? 

Thanks I'm advance. PS_Messages_20190408_202726.jpg

Curtislee-82
10 REPLIES 10

@Curtislee-82 wrote:

Greetings! I have played through every Event since launch, the last one took me to tier 430+ but have never been able to complete any of them. This is the first time I have received a message congratulating me on completing the event...

My next question is what happens now? I seem to still be collecting supply crates and they are simply stacking at this point. Does anyone know if these will carry over to the next event? 

Thanks I'm advance. PS_Messages_20190408_202726.jpg

I would not expect anything to carry over from one event to the next. 

Kinda obvious if you think about it. 

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75
I would highly doubt it..

Ive done em all and when I clicked on new guns may be up for grabs I save d a few for next venture.. I'm sure, something rings a bell (not 100%) I still had them after but only to get the usual duplicates.. none of the newer stuff..

However you never know and that may just be my luck of only getting dupes and nothing worthwhile.. keep us informed it u decide to test your luck...
BettySwollax

I would open the crates if I could but I can't at this point. 

Curtislee-82
Is there a reason for this? As in just won't open??
BettySwollax

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure when you get a crate it has already been decided what you've unlocked, and you actually opening them is just you finding out what it is. So you can only possibly get items from the current or prior operations in any crate you receive. 

But this is all assuming I'm correct about how crates work. If you already have everything from prior operations, then it can't hurt to wait and open them after the new operation comes out. 🤷‍♂️

JohnnySasaki22

@JohnnySasaki22 wrote:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure when you get a crate it has already been decided what you've unlocked, and you actually opening them is just you finding out what it is. So you can only possibly get items from the current or prior operations in any crate you receive. 

But this is all assuming I'm correct about how crates work. If you already have everything from prior operations, then it can't hurt to wait and open them after the new operation comes out. 🤷‍♂️

This was my thoughts exactly. I would assume that I would simply acquire loot from the prior operations since I have never been able to get everything from any other Operation besides this one but that doesn't seem to be the case. 

To the question asked earlier, everytime I attempt to open a supply crate I simply get a screen saying "All Rreserves Acquired" and to "come back after the next operation" at this point i am simply stacking crates, I hope! 

Curtislee-82
the only thing I can comment on this is that a few weeks ago new items were added to the reserves which I was able to open with my existing crates. so the fact that reserve crates are pre-determined doesn't apply here because when I got those reserve crates, these new reserve items weren't even in the game and only added afterwards.

having said that, it doesn't fully rule out your theory but something to consider.
Abuuru
i had a similar question earlier. i have over 500 reserve suitcases available but can't open any of them since i already have all the reserve items. i would hope this would carry over to the next operation but i'm not banking on that.
Abuuru
Highlighted

Hi

I have more than 530 crates to open in Blackjack from this last operation. It says the same thing "All Reserves Acquired", the problem is that i don't have all the items that were given to other people (in Operation Grand Heist). For example, i don't have Snitch (Crash character) and i don't have also Rampart MK2 and Cordite MK2. Will they be given in the next operation? "Snitch", i don't think so, the rest i don't know.

I'm not opening crates for some 3 weeks ago. That's unbelievable.

JustForGaming20

Studios