Double kills with frag, Molotov or combat axe

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Trying to get the fire discipline challenge done.

Get 2 double kills or better in a single match with all kills coming from either the frag, molotov or combat axe. Ive tryed using all 3 and its a struggle.

anyone have any tips on which they think its the easiest and what game mode would give me more

opportunities? 

Im going for the 100 percenter and im currently at 98% this is going to be by far the hardest of the challenges I have left. Any advice would be appreciated!

Oates642
7 REPLIES 7
I was on 98 before fresh starting...

I play Dom, however I didn't finish it but when the base was being taken I ran round hoping more than one was taking it when unleashing...
BettySwollax

Oh crap! You do realize I wasn't actually trying to force you into fresh starting, right?

I checked my status yesterday, and I'm at a whopping 50 percent. I have one category with a big fat zero. 

To the OP: go into HC, and try your luck chucking those bad boys on caps being taken. I don't have any other ideas except maybe, don't throw it in the water? 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Now you tell me you didn't mean it??

Na, it's all fun and on the agenda anyway pal...

I was hoping it would forget me and give me all the stuff I hadn't got from the tiers... But nope, still duplicates...
BettySwollax
Did you fresh restart on purpose?

Its a hard challenge.. getting one double kill is hard enough but 2 doubles in one game is extremely hard. Im currently trying it in heist because I find alot of enemies stick together or linger around downed enemies.
Oates642
Ye fresh started on purpose.. I was PM around 180 and thought "why not".

I've never really been a stat guy as my objective is "to win" at all costs.. I couldn't care what I ran, winning the game (along with enjoyment) is what I play for and they go hand in hand.. unless it's a crazy game where everyone plays objective and I can take a loss and still say I enjoyed it.. since signing up here, I've wondered what my "real stats" would be like, because like you, I always try open the calling cards etc. Which in turn as you know again, can kill your stats aiming for them. I did the fresh start and now I don't have to concentrate on getting diamond camo, or certain objectives.. just play the game and of they happen, they happen.. I'm just coming up towards prestige 2 (after being bullied into it by @mygamertagsucks) and my stats are way higher and my W/l ratio is pretty healthy to say 70/80% is solo.....

The best way for you to do it is to try dropping in games with clans... Most run around in 2's.. enjoy, it is hard..
BettySwollax

An intentional double combat axe would be,....tricky. 😂

JohnnySasaki22
I get my fair share with combat axes.. you don't have to get 2 kills with one axe, theres a time frame in which it counts if you get 2 within a certain time with 2 different axes..

The frags blast radius is small.. the 2 enemies have to be humping to get a double.. same with the molotov.. all around a hard challenge
Oates642

Studios